Chapter eleven

Part 11:

Louis p.o.v :

She entered the house then I entered after her and closed the door. She stands in front of me.

"Y/n I want you to forgive me cause I was too drunk and I was so stressed from the recording and was so angry that I want to hit anything in front of me. I really love ya that I wanna spend my whole life with ya. I know that I hurt you and I regret it, I promise you that I won't hit you no matter what things got heated. I love ya, I love ya to the infinity and beyond. I know that I was a fool and a whore but would you forgive me?!" I told her all the things that were inside of my heart.

Now I started crying afraid that she would leave me or break up with me. Suddenly she came to me crying and hugged me so tightly,  tightly that I can feel her breast on my chest I smelled her hair which I really missed this smeel. We both started crying, after a while I let her go and looked at her damn beautiful eyes and then we kissed. I dried off her tears as she did to mine

"I love you so much" I said

Y/N : "I love you so much too"

I smiled at her respond and then kissed her once again. She took my hand and lead me to our room we both took our clothes off and cuddle into each others arms.  Finally I get to held her in my arms, I didn't sleep at night cause I was looking at her, my beautiful fiancé. In the morning I kissed her cheek then she slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me, she kisses me back.

"Good morning princess" I told her,

"Morning babe" she said smiling at me.

Then we wore our clothes and ate our breakfast.