DL in the dorm room chapter 1

My name is Andre (Dre) I transferred to Skillman College after my freshman year. I moved into the dorm yesterday. I can never forget the moment when I walked into the dorm. The strong, masculine, funk assaulted my nose when I first walked through the door. Today is Sunday and since I don.t have a TV in my room I went down to the lobby area to watch the football games with the rest of my dorm mates. There were about 7 guys lounging around watching the many college football games. As I walked in I saw this brother sitting on one of the couches. He was about 5″11, 180 lbs., light brown skinned with a taper fade. The thing that captivated me about him was his goatee. Dude was sexy as hell and the scraggly hair under his chin made it look like he had a little thug in him. I had to catch myself so that I wouldn.t get clocked staring at dude. After hours and hours of watching game after game I decided I had had enough and I went upstairs to my room. After struggling to get my key in the door I finally got the door open. Out of the corner of my eye I see the sexy guy from downstairs opening the door catty-corner across the hall from me. "Hey man wassup, he bellows out while giving me some dap (handshake) I saw you downstairs my name is Cardell." I had a hard time trying not to smile because homeboy sounded Bama as hell. "Aiight man my name is Dre." "Where are you from dawg? I.m from Buna, Texas and I.m a walk-on on the football team." "I.m from Houston man. I.m a big city boy. I never heard of Buna it.s a lil small country town man its about a two hour drive from here." I never had believed in love at first sight but something about dude had me turned the fuck on. About halfway through the semester Cordell asked me if he could use my meal card because his was suspended. He didn.t pay his latest installment owed to the school so they cut off his meal card. I let him use my card for a week. "Dayum man I sho appreciate you letting me use your card. Coach finally came through with a partial scholarship so now I.m straight." "That's good man." I said snatching my meal card out of his hand. I slid all of my books off the bed so I could sit down. "Why did you do that man? I can.t believe that you would be that nice to me." I am starting to get hella uncomfortable because I swear dude is flirting with me. He is so close to my face I can smell the big red gum he is chewing. His breath smells so sweet. Dayum!!! Suddenly we hear keys rattling in my door. Its my roommate Petey. His name is not really Petey but every one calls him that because he has a birthmark under his eye. Kinda like the dog Petey from the little rascals. We both jump apart as my roommate opens the door.

"Wassup Petey!" Cardell yells out. "Sup Nigga, That was a hellified game y'all played last night." "Yeah man we did a lil sumpin sumpin. Imma holla at you Dre. Thanks again for letting me use your meal card." "Anytime man you know we brahs gotta stick together." Damn why would my roommate pick that moment to come home. Later that week Cardell and his boy Marcus were chillin in my room. We were just playing around and Cardell yells out to me "Suck my dick!" I'm like "Pull that Muthafucka out." So Cordell stands up on my bed and says, "Come here." Marcus looks at me like I.m crazy and says, "Man yall be buggin." I walk over to Cordell and when I get close to him he purposely looses his footing and falls out of the bed. We all crack up laughing. Then my roommate Petey comes in and tells me that he is moving into a private room. He tells me that since its mid semester they won.t assign me another roommate so I will have a room all to myself too. The following weekend the whole two floors of my dorm were deserted. Cordell, Ray Ray and myself were the only people still left in the dorm. Ray Ray worked the graveyard shift at UPS so at night even he would not be in the dorm. Cardell knocked on my door and asked me if I wanted to ride to the 7-11. I was like sure. At the store I got a soda, chips and a foot long hot dog. I think the clerk must have just put the hot dogs on the grill because mine was still raw after I took a bite. After we get back to the dorm Cardell is standing in his door way and he is rubbing on his dick. He tells me I don.t know why you bought that raw hot dog. He slowly rubs his dick and winks at me and says "you could have got one that was cooked." He goes into his room and before he can close his door good I am ringing his phone. "What did you mean by that?" "You know what I meant Nigga" "Dawg quit playing" "Can I fuck you?¡± I can.t believe my ears. This Nigga who is a defensive back on the football team just came on to me. I never would have guessed that he got down. I am in so much shock that I am speechless. "Well man wassup?" "Nigga quit playing you on some Bullshit." "Unlock your door and I will come over and you never did answer me." "Naw dawg you cant fuck me but I will suck on it" I get up and I unlock the door. I still feel like he is playing with me and is going to come into my room and scream SIKE!!!