DL in the dorm room chapter 4

I am so mad at Cordell I haven.t talked to him in 3 whole weeks. I went and knocked on his door and when he opened the door and saw it was me he slammed the door in my face. I was trying to tell him that I had talked to an alumnus who wanted to hire some football players over the summer. Since he wanted to be so funky I wasn't telling him anything now. If he thinks he will be climbing on my back I got news for him. It.s been three weeks so naturally I am hornier than I usually am. I was shocked when this football player asked me if I could help him study for a chemistry exam. His name is Darren. He is about 6′ 3″ 220 lbs. Smooth dark chocolate skinned. He came to my room and every 10 minutes Cordell was knocking on my door. I was so embarrassed. Cordell was really jealous and I kinda liked that but it was hard for us to study with so many interruptions. Cordell knocks on my door again and he throws some porno mags of mine that he had borrowed onto my bed. These mags are very explicit. The cover of most had these hung black guys sexing some busty females. I was so embarrassed I quickly slid the magazines in a drawer. "Why does your boy keep knockin on the door man?" Darren asks me with a serious look on his face. "He is trippin man these Nigs don.t take studying seriously" "Yeah in the football Dorm where I live they say go to the library if you want to study" "Do you know my Boy he is on the Team with you" "I don.t really Know him but he's a defensive back" "Yeah that.s right he.s a DB." "Well I'm going to hit it man I appreciate your help." "Anytime man we Brahs have to stick together. Call me anytime you need help" "You really mean anytime" he says while staring at me quite intensely. I guess that he might be flirting with me but I play it off. Cordell is standing in the hallway when we open my door. Darren gives him the silent nod but Cordell just ignores him as soon as he is gone Cordell is all up in my face. "Did you fuck that Nigga?' "Cordell I don.t feel like putting up with your shit." "I think y'all were fuckin. You haven.t given me none in weeks." "After you slammed your door in my face you didn't deserve none." "You mean that's what you were mad about?" "I'm still mad" "I had been trying to talk to you. There's something that we need to talk about you always ignored me every time I tried to talk to you." "What could be so important?" "You need to sit down before I tell you."

I get a very serious look on my face and sit on my bed. "I am leaving school next week. I only have a partial football scholarship and I can.t afford to stay in school." ¡°There is no way you can stay?" "There.s something else that I have to tell you. I asked Brenita to marry me. She is going to have my baby" "I can't believe you are you serious?" Tears are starting to cascade down my face. "I always thought that you would marry me Cardell. Do you know how much I love you???" "Two men can't get married boy you are crazy. I know that you love me though it still surprises me but I really know how much you care for me. "Why does it have to be Worm head? After you marry her don.t think you will be creeping with me. I will respect your marriage. I will always love you Cardell no matter what. I also hope that you will not be mean to her sometimes you have a mean streak" Cardell stands me up and he wipes the tears from my eyes with his thumbs and for the very first time he kisses me. I can.t stop crying. Cardell tells me that if we aren.t going to sex after he gets married we will have to get it out of our systems before his wedding day. He turns out all of the lights and makes the most passionate love he has ever made to me. I can.t stop crying and it.s so bittersweet knowing that my days of making love to Cardell are numbered.