03. dating five

dating five would include

» him being very clingy when it's just you two. after being alone for so many years the thought of holding someone close to him makes him feel safe.
» very protective of you. let's face it, what he does is dangerous. he doesn't want people like hazel and cha-cha to get to you.
» big softie. he may be a hardass around everyone else, but not with you at all. you're the only one he feels comfortable showing his soft side to.
» listening to music together all the time.
» catching him up on everything he missed while being away for so long, and him being confused as fuck.
» stealing his blazers and acting like him:
- "my name is number five and i'm so cool-"
- "(y/n), stop."
» him calling you lovely all the time.
» cute forehead kisses while cuddling.
» he's always the big spoon. always. he likes holding you to him so he knows that's you're safe.
» late night coffee and donut dates.
» would literally die for you, he loves you so much.
» not even caring about klaus' constant teasing.
» calling him old man to mess with him, it always works.
» him spatial jumping in front of you to surprise you with kisses.
» he likes to cup your cheek.
» will beat the living shit anyone who even thinks about hurting you. hazel and cha-cha learned the hard way.
» overall being best friends. you share everything with each other and you always support each other.
» being busy with saving the world, but he always finds time with you.
» he would never admit it, but he loves it when you play with his hair and kiss his forehead.