06. drunk

You sighed as you watched your drunken, giggly boyfriend flop down on your bed, a goofy grin on his face. He had decided it would be best to get drunk off his ass. You would be much angrier if drunk Five wasn't the cutest thing ever.

"Come on, Five, you need to get to bed," You said, "I'll get you some water."

"No, don't leave me, baby girl," Five said as he grabbed your hand. You face redeemed at the pet name he used, he only called you (Y/N) or Flower when sober.

"I'll be right back, I promise," You swore, but Five wasn't having it. His grip on your hand didn't loosen.

"But I want a kiss," Five pouted. You smiled at your drunken boyfriend.

"When I get back," You reassured.

"(Y/N), give me attention!" Five whined while pulling on your arm.

"I'm going to get you some water so your head won't hurt in the morning," You argued with a smile. You pulled away from Five and walked toward the door, only to see Five spatial jump in front of you, wrap his arms around you, then jump back to your bed.

As you two reappeared in the bed, your head was resting on Five's chest. You looked up at Five, only to receive a cheeky grin.

"I love you, you know that?" Five asked as he played with your hair lovingly.

"You tell me all the time when you're sober, believe it or not," You laughed, "But I love you, too."

"No, I'm in love with you," Five said, you looked up at him and he smirked, "Has sober Five ever told you that?"

"I'm in love with you, too, Five," You said. You lay on his chest with and a sigh of content left your lips.

"You never gave me a kiss," Five said. You rolled your eyes playfully as you looked up and pressed a gentle kiss to his soft lips, the taste of alcohol filling your senses.

"Better?" You asked. Five shrugged.

"One more?" Five asked. You smiled as he pulled you in for another kiss.

"Okay, bedtime now," You said, "I promise I'll be here when you wake up."

"Okay," Five agreed. He made sure you were close to him as he hugged you to his chest, you listened as he whispered sweet things to you.

"You're my whole world, (Y/N)," Five said, "I truly do mean it. I know I don't say it when I'm sober, I just get too scared that you don't feel the same way. I would do anything to make sure you're happy, sweetheart."

"I love you more than you'll ever know, Five," You said whole rubbing your thumb lovingly across his smooth cheek. He smiled before pecking your lips one last time before you both fell asleep peacefully.