chapter one

The day is finally here. I'm moving to the city well a bigger city. My mom is Ill so I need to find a job to help my father pay bills. My family is small there my mom (Helen) my dad (Joseph) and my sister (Kaylee) and well me. My dad owns his own mechanic business. My mom was a ballet teacher but got to sick to dance anymore. Without dancing in her life she became depressed. My sister is in that partying stage where shes out at all times of the night and whatnot. I just graduated from college and now looking for a part-time job.

"Bye Hun be safe the city is big" my dad called out.

"I will, tell Mom I said bye and give her a kiss for me"

"I will"

"Where is Kaylee?" I asked my dad. He looked around.

"Probably with Maddie"

"I don't like her dad she seems-"

"Fishy I know" my dad stated. A blue truck pulled up next mine in the driveway and Kaleb jumped out.

"Leaving without a goodbye?" He said.

"No I knew you would show." I laughed and walked over to my best friend. Kaleb pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"You stay safe I don't want my best friend hurt because I need you to beat up the girls that do me wrong"

"You know I will" I laughed into the crook of his neck. When I pulled away he had a tear rolling down his face.

"Oh don't get soft on me now," I said with glossy eyes. I'm moving 6 hours away from my home town. Kaleb pulled away and wiped his tear.

"I have something for you." He walked to the cab of his truck and pulled out a box and handed it to me.

" Some of our favorite books and movies a few of my hoodies you've stolen from me a million times over the years. Just a reminder that I'm still down here waiting for you." He laughed.

"You know I won't forget about you Kaleb. Never will" I gave him another hug.

"Bye," he waved to me as I drove away. I drove and drove till I reached the address I went to last weekend to check out the apartment. It was big actually and my roommate and I grew up with each other. Lille. She's one of my friends back at home. I struggled to unlock the door with Kaleb's box in my hand. It was dark outside when I got here so all the lights were on.

"Hello? Lille you home?" I called out and heard a crash in the other room. When I walked in I turned away quickly to see Lille and her boyfriend naked on the couch.

"My bad I was just uh coming through." I scurried past the naked couple on the couch and into my room as I heard there chuckles. I already had everything moved here Monday. I started to unpack some of my clothes into my dresser rearranging everything about a thousand times. After I finished that I set my books on my bookshelf.

I plopped down on my bed looking around my room I was mostly unpacked. Only two boxes in the corner. When I walked out of my room the couch was clear and I heard laughing in the kitchen. The apartment was decent size very opened space beside the to bedrooms. The couch was a large L shaped and the tv was sitting in front of it hanging on a wall. The walls were brick looking. When I walked into the kitchen I saw Blake and Lille sitting on the bar stools in front of the bar. I walked around the counter to the fridge and grabbed a soda.

"Hey yall," I said out loud.

"Hey bells," Lille said. " We're going out soon to a club do you want to tag along." She said with pleading eyes.

"No not tonight" I said shaking my head and Popping the tab off my drink. Lille is like a best friend to me we grew up around the same group of friends so.