cuddling *smut*

I wanted him. I wanted him bad. He was gone for a whole 4 months bc of filming . I was laying in bed scrolling thro instagram reading all the comments of the picture I just posted. "Wow your so pretty" "Tom is mine " "I bet tom liked the picture". "Do you think she's gay?" I laughed so hard at the last one, I think I might have peed myself. I texted Tom.

 I screamed and jumped out of bed as quick as lightning

I screamed and jumped out of bed as quick as lightning.  My clumsy ass slipped on my blanket that was on the floor. "HOLY FUCK THAT HURT!" My dog Snow barked and came rushing to me. Gets a cutie he was. I petted him and limped over to the shower and turned the Fossett on. I took off my clothes and took a quick shower. After I was done I picked up a towel and covered myself while i picked up some sexy underwear for thee tom holland.

I then picked a nice outfit to wear .👇👇👇

After that ,I put some light makeup on bc tom always liked when i didn't put that much makeup on

After that ,I put some light makeup on bc tom always liked when i didn't put that much makeup on .
*******
I waited on the couch watching Stranger things,just waiting for the doorbell to ring.
*Ring Ring*

I jumped off the couch and opened the door. There was the most perfect human i have ever lied my eyes on.

He was wearing grey sweatpants and a nice black sweatpants that sagged a lil. He's hair was messy and there was no gel on it ,so it was super curly. My favorite look on him. 

We hugged eachother for what seemed like the longest time.

"I missed you so much." I whispered in his ear

"Darling, You don't know how long I have waited to hug you again." Tom always liked your hugs.

We let go and started making our with eachother . He gently brushed his tongue on my lips asking for entrance. I shook my head and pulled away from the kiss.

"Why'd you stop." Tom wined.

"Come cuddle with me." I said as i grabbed his hand and led him to the couch.

We watched stranger things for about a hour while cuddling eachother, my head on his lap.

"Did anyone tell you,that your so perfect" Tom said to me while playing with my hair.

"No not rlly." I said and smiled looking up at him

"I love you so much darling,do you know that."

"Show me then. " I said

He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips and picked me up. I started laughing knowing for what what was coming up. He opened the bedroom door and later me on the bed. He quickly took off my clothes and while he was doing that I was taking off his too. He kissed down my neck leaving marks. I moaned which gave him a boner. He then layed kisses all down my body until he stopped at the outline of my underwear. He looked up and smiled and i nodded giving him permission. He started eating me out. I moaned and arched my back a lil grabbing his hair. He started moaning too.

"I'm close." I moaned

I then reached my climax and he pulled up my underwear.

"My turn." i said and smiled
I then  got up and signaled Tom to get up too. I bent down and pulled down Toms boxers. I started giving him a blow job. He pulled on my hair and tilted his head and rolled his eyes and moaned .

"Your so Hot love." Tom said

He then reached his climax and we both got back on the bed and spooned eachother and feel asleep.

*****
Sorry y'all this is probably so bad it's my first time writing sum like this but o well