Chapter 24: Plan

Danny's POV:

It had been three days since Kyle was taken. We had a plan to just search all of Bret Rock for Angel. I guess we found the right place because some men found Kyle hiding. I remember it so clearly. We moved into place. I watched as Kyle hid behind a crate. Kacey muttered something under breath. We looked at her. Then two guys came up behind Kyle with a gun and knife. "KYLE WATCH OUT!!" Kacey cried. He turned around. One gun saw our cameras and shot at it. Then the feed cut out. "KYLE NO!!!" I cried. Then that was that. We didn't see or hear anything from him. We waited all day for him to come back it but nothing. I cried all night. First Angel, now Kyle. I didn't like this. I looked at Kacey. She hasn't stopped crying since he was taken. She didn't eat anything. We had to force feed her. She didn't like it but we had no other choice. I looked around at everyone else. Everyone was dead silent. My Mom and Dad stared out the window.

Kyle's parents were pissed off too. Then Kyle's Mom, Alisha picked up a long table and threw it. It smashed into pieces. She broke down crying. "Arthur, I fuck with you and you my best friend and all, but we cannot sit here and do nothing while my son is still out there." Kyle's Dad, Kevin said. "I know. I'm tryna think. Don't worry Kevin. We're gonna get Kyle back." Dad said. We heard a loud snarl. "Now Arthur!!! My mate is out and we don't know if he's hurt or not!!!" Kacey yelled. "Wait." Tamera said. We looked at her. "There May be a way for you to use your powers Kacey." She said. We all ran towards her. "How?" Keisha asked. "There's a spell that will allow her to use her powers for a short amount of time. It'll be longer if she wasn't pregnant." Tamera said. "How do it work?" Alisha asked. "I put a spell on Kacey and Kacey will be Abel to communicate with Angel and she'll be able to tell us where she is." She said. "Well let's do it!!" I said. Tamera then said some words and Kacey's eyes turned milky white.

She was like that for ten seconds. Then her eyes glowed. "Angel?" She said. There was silence. Then Kacey laughed. "Oh my God Angel finally!! Where are you.....WHAT?! Are you fucking kidding me?! I'm killing that bitch next time I see her.....well Keisha will do it for me." She said. "Do what?" Keisha asked. "Keisha I can't talk to you and her at the same time." Kacey said. Then she paused. "Angel says hi Keisha." She said. "Tell her we love her." Trey said. "Your siblings love you Angel." Kacey said. "Can I talk to her?" I asked, curiously. "Guys try spell is not gonna last long." Tamera said. "She's right. Tell Angel to tell us where she is." Dad said. "Angel where are you....how you don't know.....well teleport then.....oh. Damn. Well where is Kyle? Angel? Angel!!' No!!!" Kacey said. Then her eyes went back to blue. "Damn it!! Tamera we have to do it again." She said. "I can't. It can mess up your eyes." Tamera said.

Kacey punched the wall. "Well?" Kevin said. "Okay good news and bad news." Kacey said. "Good news." Mom said. "Good news is Kyle is there with her. They're locked in a room." She said. "Bad news?" I said. "Angel has no idea where they are. She tried to escape but she said something about a spell that put on the house that made her confused and made it seem like she was walking in circles. They have Kyle and beat him so she told them some stuff." She said. "WHAT?!" We all said. "She lied about most things. But she said that they got pictures of her talking with Danny and you Arthur so she couldn't deny knowing y'all." She said. "Whose 'they'?" Keisha asked. "The Russian Mafia." She said. "They took her?!" I cried. She nodded. "And you'll never believe whose on their side. Louis and Hannah." She said. "THAT BITCH!!" Ally said. "I know. That's why I said I'll kill her when I see her." She said. "Wait. I wanna kill her." Keisha said.

"That can wait. What else did Angel say?" I asked. "She didn't say much cause Sven was nearby. They must've heard something cause she had to leave." She said. Then she gasped. "Oh yeah. Arthur get rid of those supplies. Angel said they're all copies and they have some kind of tracking in them. She said the real supplies are in the basement in a hotel." She said. "Which one?" Dad asked. "Swinn Inn." She said. "That's Louis's Mom's hotel. Well I guess her life is gonna come to an end." Mom said. "Anything else?" Dad asked. Kacey shook her head. "Guards!! Get rid of all those supplies!!!" Dad said. "Wait!! Take them to this address. I have a plan." I said. They looked at me. "We're gonna get Angel and Kyle back." I said. "What is it?" Alisha asked. "Okay Louis knows we know he's a rat. So he's not gonna be stupid and go back to his house or show his face around town. Neither is Hannah." I said.