The phone call

November 17, 2017 (count.)

I waited for the call. I shuffled my favorite playlist with Taylor Swift and went through some of my old photos. It felt like good pain to see we're I used to be. Now it just feels really empty and dull. Puberty hit me in a different way.

I was laying on my floor when I saw my phone light up. A text from him saying, call me! I replied and said no you! A couple minutes later my phone rang. I felt a rush for some reason, a part of me just knew something was about to happen to change everything. I just knew.

I picked up with my most fanciest "hellooo" . He replied with the same hello but his voice was so sexy but it comforted me endlessly. I've never talked to this guy a day in my life, was I already obsessed?
We talked for a couple minutes about the most random things. Some questions I asked him I was scared to even ask myself.

"We're do you picture yourself in ten years"?

"Have you ever fallen in love"

"What's your dreams"

Hours passed, and we got so tired, it was one am but I didn't want to stop. I've never met him, but it felt like he was already my best friend. He knew everything I was gonna say, he knew how to make me laugh and smile with one word. But the thing is I didn't even try to make him laugh. He laughed generically at what I would say. I've never felt anything like that. He listened. And he didn't fake his response.

Three am. We talked for five hours about our future, our lives, the things we loved, hated, appreciated, and despised. He said to me, would you like to move in together when we're older and be roomies? I didn't know him at all but I knew everything about him. Could I do that? I had to dream right. We started talking about rules, how every other night was our night to cook or no girlfriends or boyfriends allowed to spend the night, and no drinking. We agreed on everything, but who was this guy, and why does it feel like forever is in his voice? Why do I want my forever in his arms, and I barely know him? Am I allowed to catch feelings already? I couldn't help it, he had everything I dreamed of, just beneath his words.

I already wanted him.