Chapter 1

I am y/n and I live with my grandpa well he isn't actually my grandpa in blood but he treats me like he's own grandaughter, when i was still 3 years old my parents were slaughtered in front of me and grandpa saved me, he was too late to save my parents and he regreted it he told me this story when I turned 6 he was crying at the time he said all of it and I told him it was ok for it wasn't his fault.

I told him that I would want to be a demon slayer so that I can kill those demons who killed my parents and save the lives of others because I don't want anyone to feel how I felt.

As a six year old girl I was already mature, even the people in the village me and grandpa lived in would say that I will be a great demon slayer someday.

I wasn't like the other girls in our village, I never played with anyone all I did was train myself, help grandpa and I was a girl who had super strength and people would ask my help when it comes to lifting things.

One day grandpa came home with a boy who looked like he has the same age as me he looked wiped out, he had dark brown hair(or black). I don't know what happened but grandpa asked me a favor to take care of the young boy until he wakes up, while the boy was sleeping my grandpa told me about what happened to the boy and why the boy looked like he was wiped out.

After that I went inside the room where he was asleep 'poor thing' I told myself while looking at his face seriously and then I slowly put one of my hand and patted his head.

I then suddenly  realized what I did and started blushing different shades of red good thing he was still asleep.

After that I wasn't able to sleep 'it's not like I have feelings for him or anything it's just that he's cute...' I then hid inside my futon and tried my best to sleep but his cute sleeping face keeps flashing inside my mind.

the next day...

____________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter please continue reading this 😁😁😁

this chapter is kinda short but i will create a chapter with more than 500 words