Chapter 2

The next day...
"Good morning grandpa" I said with a big smile accompanied with a gloomy face

"Good morning, what happened to you? you look so pale. Grandpa asked with a worried face." Well I wasn't able to sleep because of some reasons" I smiled awkwardly. Suddenly the door from a room opened and there stood a young boy and said good morning still dazed out. "Good morning" grandpa slapped the back of the boy which caught the boy off guard, granpa then said let's now go at the forest it's time for your training... the boy then looked at grandpa with teary eyes and shaking hands.

Grandpa shouldn't we eat first after going out for training? we can't train our selves with an empty stomachs I told them with a smile in my face. Grandpa then nodded and sat on the table bringing the boy with him the room was silent and I couldn't hear anything the air felt so awkward so I tried to make it less awkward by asking his name.

"Umm may I ask? you haven't introduced yourself to me what's you name?" I asked the boy, "Sorry for not introducing myself earlier my name is Zenitsu Agatsuma thank you for having me here" he said with a bow. "Nice to meet you Zenitsu I am y/n" I said with a warm smile, he then had a small blush on his cheeks 'he's so cute' my mind told me again.

After that they proceeded to training granpa told me to stay at home because he wants me to take some rest. While I was inside my futon watching the window the dark clouds suddenly appeared and I prayed for their safe return.

I was able to sleep for a minute and then when I woke up I saw a boy with bloned hair and then I shouted loudly because I thaught it was a thief or something but it was just actually Zenitsu.

I didn't believe that he was still alive after being struck by lightning but my heart felt light all of a sudden it felt like I was relieved.

I thaught that someone precious will be taken away from me it felt like tears would flow down my cheeks.

'what am I thinking am I a drama queen? stop it!' as I said this words inside my head I slapped my face and grandpa and zenitsu was staring at me "uhh y/n are you alright?" he asked with a worried expression.

"yes!" I suddenly replied which caught them both in surprise.

After dinner and washing the dishes I came outside just to get some fresh air and then I saw Zenitsu was training by himself when I saw his determination I wanted to go to him to cheer him on but then something came up in my mind.

I sneakily walked to him but then I froze because I didn't realize that he was already looking at me.

'how did he know I was right there?' I froze for almost one minute and then suddenly said "Hi Zenitsu you're working hard aren't you?" with a awkward smile.

"Umm yes I always try my best because I don't want gramps to be disappointed he saved me after all. But I always end up being a coward" he said with a serious face.

While he said that we were already sitting next to each other and it broke my heart seeing him like that.

"Zenitsu, I know it must be hard and I feel you, there are times that I end up being a coward too. But I never give up, it's okay to cry but don't ever give up" I said while holding his hand, looking at his eyes and gave him a warm smile.

He then said "thank you" and gave me a hug.

__________________________________________

Hahaha more than 500 words 😁😁😁 now i will make more than 600 words I guess hahaha