Chapter 10: goodbye

The car ride home from Victoria's funeral was silent, dead silent. I'm leaning on Toms shoulder. Edgar was in the drivers seat, Bleu in the middle front seat and Bleu in the passenger seat. Then kassidy beside me. Nobody wanted to say anything, everyone could sense that it was a moment that needed silence. Everyone needed to get there thoughts together.
    We pulled into our driveway. The Holland's were right behind us as they went to the funeral too. We were walking inside when a Edgar got a phone call. He answered and the one thing I heard him say was, "you can't let me go,not now."
I didn't know what that meant until after a week. Edgar had Tom go home, Bleu Allen and Kassidy left. He sat me down. "Violet, I know how much you love this house, but we have to move back to Paris, I lost my job here because I missed to many days. But, I can get my old job back" he sighs. " what! I can't move back to Paris I'm living my best life here! I-I can't leave Tom" I cry. "You do know your over 18? You can stay here if you want to Belle" (beautiful in French). "But I cant leave you all alone, and also where would I go? I can't stay at the Holland's house! And me and Tom can't just get a house, and you don't need to be alone you just lost Victoria" "do what you want but I want you to do what's best for you."
    I immediately walk over to the Hollands, crying. Harry opens the door, "Vi are you ok?" Harry smiles pulling me into a hug. I shake my head. "TOM..violets crying!" Sam yells up the stairs whilst putting his arm around me. Tom runs down the steps. He gets to the bottom "Vi come here, come here" he hugs me. "Tom" I cry out as we sit in the couch. "What's wrong Darling? Is it Edgar? Are you hurt?" He says panicking. "No it's worse" I grab his shirt. "What could be worse?" He looks at me. "I-I have to move back to Paris, Edgar lost his job here and he can get his job back, in Paris" I start crying harder. "What? No you can't move" a tear runs down his face. "I know, I wish I had somewhere up here to stay" " you can stay here in my room!" "No Tom I can't ask for your family to care for me" " we can find something, I'll move to Paris with you," He starts crying harder. "Tom I love you more than anything in the world, which is why I can't ask you to move to Paris with me. Your whole life is here I can't ask you to leave it behind, your mother and father need you, your brothers need you" I put my arm around him. "Violet, I love you and I can't lose you, I would move to Antarctica for you, I can find us a house to live in. I'll do anything to stay with you!" " it would be a miracle to find a house but I doubt we can, I mean I would love to live in a house with you" I kiss his lips one last time. " I love you Tommy" "I love you too darling."
I walk in my door and up to my room. I sit on my bed, I needed to pack, but what I really needed was a hug from Victoria. I stood up and opened my closet. I seen all my Tom photos, I couldn't stand to look at them. I rip every single one off the wall and tear, crumple them. I throw them in my trash can, still crying. I look up on the top shelf and see a shoe box. I pull it down. It's the TH box. I open it, it's now filled with hundreds of photos of me and Tom. All of our memories. I was not about to rip these up. I put them back in the box.
    After I finished packing Edgar told me it was time to leave. I knocked on the Holland's door and they said Tom wasn't there. I was disappointed. So I left and went to the airport.
     And that is the story of when I dated Thomas Stanley Holland. I knew our relationship wouldn't last JK it's not over.
   I went through security and heard someone yell my name. I turn around and see Tom? I run over to him. " Violet! I got us a house!" He runs to me. " what!" I run to him. "I got us a house!" He runs up to me. "Oh my god how?" "Well my neighbors just moved out so there was a house available" "omg we are gonna live at my house,...wait tom I can't stay with you, Edgar needs me" I sigh. He frowns. Edgar then walks over "no I'm not letting you come to Paris." Edgar looks at me as he rips up my ticket. "Edgar! Why would you do that!" I scream. "Because I know how much Tom means to you. You talked about him all the time before you even knew him. You got the chance of a lifetime and you need to take it. And you know damn well Victoria would make you stay here with Tom!" He looks at me. "I love you Edgar" I hug him. " I love you to violet." He then looks at Tom. "Take care of our girl" and pats him on the back.
    I look at Tom. "I love you Tommy" I smile kissing his lips, his soft, soft lips. " I love you too darling" we then drive back to our house.
Is this the good thing that comes from the bad thing? I feel like Victoria has something to do with this. I mean my life in the past few months has been a roller coaster. But in the End it was all worth it, and to think this all started by getting to be neighbors.