<< sequel to one >>

After Zayn's one night stand with the lovely Val, he goes back to the flat to collect his things. Harry obviously tries to work things out with Zayn but he completely ignores him. Zayn never liked cheaters. He always thought, 'cheat me once, shame on you, cheat me twice, shame on me.' and their should never be shame on King Zayn. Zayn was trying so hard not to leave a bomb in the flat so he made sure he left really quick before he changed his mind. Zayn moved in with his sister Melanie. Zayn hates her, she's always complaining about her boyfriend Liam and her fuck buddy Niall. A few days pass and Zayn starts to feel sick. His sister brings him to the local hospital.

"Whats wrong with him Doc?" Melanie asks.

"Im sorry but im going to have to inform you that your brother Zayn has a serious disease called 'Ebola'" Dr Morales states. Melanie bursts into laughter. Her brother has a Ebola, what a joke she thought. "How did he get it?" She asks. "Well, you get it from coming in contact with the carrier, has he been with anyone over the past few days?" Doc asks

"It was Val." Zayn speaks up. "Val who?!" Mel yells. "I fucked Val after me and Harry broke up and now im DYING." Zayn says.

"You are so fucking dumb Zayn what the fuck?" Mel tells his sick body. 

---

*three days later*

Zayn dies three days later after being diagnosed with Ebola. Harry finds out and kills himself out of guilt. He wrote a little note before hanging himself.

Dear whoever is reading this,

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? 

I dont deserve to have this feeling inside of me. Pure guilt. This is my fault. My fault he caught Ebola. If I never told him about cheating on me, he wouldve never hooked up with that Ebola infected rat names Val. I didnt mean for all of this to happen. I miss him terribly. The only way I can see him again is to kill myself. We can live happily in the great gates of Hell. We will hold hands and skip around in the pits of fire. Lots of fun right? I'm sure he will forgive me when i see him again. To whoever is reading this, please please please, wash the carpet with blood stains on it. Its Zayn's favorite, I didnt mean to get blood all over it.

Well its my times to go, tell Louis to go fuck himself with his little as dick that he has.

Tell my family that I am gay since i never had the balls to come out to them, my balls are big btw.

Someone write a funny ass facebook post, so everyone can remember me.

Bye Bitchezzzzz xoxox.

---

*The day of the funeral*

Zayn and Harry were both burried next to each other. Their love was the realest even if they only dated for nine months

"I'm going to miss his fat ass ma." Gemma mutters to her mother Anne. Anne only sobs harder, remember Harry's fat ass.

"Remember when he used to make bombs for us?" Trisha tells her children talking about Zayn and they only smile with tears streaming down their faces.

"Lets here a few words from a very good friend of theirs, Louis Tomlinson." Father says

"Hm, where do I even start? These two fags that I only knew for about 2 days were the ugliest people ever. I fucked Harry's loose ass asshole which I actually thought was tighter than my little sister's pussy on a Tuesday. I got high with Zayn the first day I met him and I wanted to throw up because he smelt like rotten eggs mixed with hair grease and dick. I honestly think these boys deserved to die next to each other." Louis says all of this and laughs at all the shocked, angry glares he's getting from everyone.

"Gotta run!" Louis slightly yells as he turns on his jetpack and flies away just like Jimmy Nuetron.

---

Melanie and Liam break up for good. Niall is no longer her fuck buddy. She is lonely now. Missing her brother dearly. 

Louis tries to make a move on Mel but he runs as fast as he can once he sees her hairy ass vagina.

Gemma confesses her secret love for her brother to her mother Anne. Anne is very dissapointed and shoots Gemma in her face and hides her dead body in the backyard. 

Dr Morales gets Ebola and dies just like her former patient Zayn.

Val lives and becomes an Ebola zombie. 

The zombie apocalypse begins.

The End

Authors note

I'm dedicating this first story to my girl Melanie! shout out to you!

#nohate

commit suicide today bye guyzzzz