1

In the middle of the night, There was a black shadow jumping over the roof of these house. Until it stopped on the roof of one manor house. This manor house was built on a large area outside the city. There are many small houses built around the largest house, which is in the middle of the manor.

The black shadow still sat on the roof of the house in the middle of the manor. In just a moment it leapt into the house quietly.

The black shadow slowly stepped into a room inside this house. He stared at the body of the man lying on the futon in the middle of the room. The eyes are as beautiful as the eyes of a deer is the only part that is not covered in black clothes.

Tora is the name of a man in black. he standing in the corner of this room. He fixed his eyes on the mattress with an angry eyes.

" Is this man that my grandfather forced me to get engaged? " Tora was thinking quietly.

" He is sleepy and doesn't take any precautions. I entered his room. But he doesn't know yet. If I were a thief, you probably already died. " Tora think.

While he turned his back out of this room, he felt a sharp blade on his neck. And whispers in his ear.

" Tora kun...You have arrived at my room. Why do you hurry back? We haven't talked about anything yet. My fiance ... "

Suddenly, he felt that his fur had risen all over his body. He looked back at the owner of the whisper slowly.

" Makoto!!! " He shouted without any sound.

" Hi...my dear. Do you miss me so much? "

" You can't wait anymore? "

" Don't hurry...dear. When we get married, you will see my face all day all night. " Makoto said and slowly walked towards him.

Tora tried to walk away from the person in front of him. He tries to think that How did he go wrong? Why doesn't he know that Makoto can come close to him?

While Tora steped back, his feet stumbled upon a mattress on the floor. Causing him to fall onto it.

" Aha...It's a beautiful picture when I Saw you lying on my futon. " Makoto said

Suddenly, Taro threw a shuriken at Makoto. Makoto quickly deflected to escape. Then Tora quickly jumped out of the window and disappearing with darkness like when he came.

Makoto stared in the dark outside with a smile on his face.

Many years ago, Little boy Makoto, He is only 8 years old. The boy sat alone under a tree. Today he attended a celebration at the home of his parents' friends. Everyone seems so busy all the time that no one is available to take care of the little boy.

" Why are you here alone? "

The boy looked up to the person who asked him. He met another boy who seemed to be 2-3 years older than him. That boy had a bright smile on his face, causing Makoto to stun for a moment.

" I asked you why you sit here alone. Do you hear me? "

" What is your name? I am Tora. "

" I am Makoto. I sit here because I'm bored. Everyone looks busy. " Makoto replied.

" Follow me. I'll take you to eat the delicious food. My mother ordered the servants to make a lot of delicious food. Let's go ... " Tora said and held Makoto's hand to follow him.

Makoto stared at his hand held by Tora. He looked up at the back of the boy in front of him. Then followed him quietly.

" Do you remember it, Tora? " Makoto could just whisper the words with the wind and hope it will reach him.

# My Little Tiger #