Meeting

(A/N warning this is going to be a short chapter just to introduce a little from the past)

Jung Hoseok ^ - Namjoon's best friend - phychic - 2026 years old - despises the sanguinarians - no parents - one of the strongest

Jung Hoseok ^
- Namjoon's best friend
- phychic
- 2026 years old
- despises the sanguinarians
- no parents
- one of the strongest

Kim Namjoon ^- Hoseok's best friend - phychic - 2025 years old- has a boyfriend in the opposing brood- parents died to human hunters- mastermind

Kim Namjoon ^
- Hoseok's best friend
- phychic
- 2025 years old
- has a boyfriend in the opposing brood
- parents died to human hunters
- mastermind

Kim Seokjin ^- doesn't socialize often - sanguinarian - 2025 years old - has a boyfriend that he loves with all his heart - parents are unknown - manipulative - jealous of Jung Hoseok

Kim Seokjin ^
- doesn't socialize often
- sanguinarian
- 2025 years old
- has a boyfriend that he loves with all his heart
- parents are unknown
- manipulative
- jealous of Jung Hoseok

—————————————————
(How Jin and Namjoon Met, the meeting.)

*keep in mind this was all before the war happened

Seokjin decided to sneak out of his house one day, to go explore. He was only 16 and he was so curious to see what was outside. His parents never ever let him outside due to raiders, human hunters, mobs etc. But curiosity got the best of him and Seokjin left, he had never seen grass or trees or nothing of the sort before.. he was amazed. He suddenly recalled how his parents told him to forbid going to any houses of any sort but he wondered why.

Seokjin sneakily ran across the woods the leaves crunching beneath him, the noise startled him and first but then realized that there wasn't many people out. He really wondered why everybody and their grandma was told to stay inside.

He soon came to the end of the forest and saw a house.

(Seokjin's pov)
The house is one of those ones rich people buy when they get paranoid about having too much money. It's like a fortress, tall gates with more security gadgets than a military compound. Perhaps behind those brown bricks they feel safe from harm, but I can't help think they've only built themselves a beautiful prison. Either way though it's none of my concern.

Crunch..

Crunch..

'Leaves' I thought to myself before realizing I wasn't moving. I tuned around in shock, I had turned around so fast that I had fallen on top of whatever or whoever this person was.

"Hi I'm nam-" He was cut off as we both had fallen I was scared lifeless (literally) as I quickly got up and dusted myself off I attempted to run for my dear life.

'Oh my god I'm so stupid this is why they told me not to go outside I'm going to be killed I-'

The other figure had grabbed my wrist rather tightly before letting go. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know my own strength! I didn't mean to frighten you, I'm Namjoon!" I heard the unfamiliar voice chirp up.

"I'm Seokjin.."

CRAP I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID MY REAL NAME

"I mean I'm-" I quickly tried to cut myself off but I just got pulled into a hug.

"I like your name it's cute."

———————————-
(Authors pov)

Seokjin finally ran home after spending about 6 hours with his new friend, his parents never noticed. He proceeded to visit Namjoon everyday he often asked where Namjoon's parents were but he didn't answer and Seokjin didn't mind.

They usually sat on the wall around Namjoon's house talking their worries away which would often lead to pecks on the cheek, consoling each other and flirting. It would depend on the day really.

It has been a couple of years and Seokjin opened up his diary.

"Dear diary

I don't mean love, per say, and it's also not like when you look at someone and go "Wow, they're really beautiful!" I'm talking about when you get to know someone and they smile in such a way it say something in particular and you feel something but it's not that strong so you go "I want to marry that person"

Maybe it is strong
Or maybe I do have feelings."

Jin dusted off his diary before laying on his bed, he never felt happier. He remembers what he told Namjoon last night before he had to go.

I would die for you.