Chapter 2: I'm Going To Be A Creepy Pasta?!

It took me a while to process. I figured out it wasn't a dream. I mentally freaked, he didn't know. My soon to be husband was Jeff the Killer! "What happened to Jane the Killer?" "Well.. She left me a while ago.. She never came back for her things or to communicate.. Since then she became her own Creepy Pasta known as ' Jane ' and I've been trying to find a way to get you here without you noticing. "But if she left you couldn't I leave you too?" "First you have to become a Creepy Pasta by dying the same way I died, burning. You have 6 weeks, 6 days, and 6 seconds, if you don't become a Creepy Pasta by then you die and do not come back. After you become a Creepy Pasta we marry. After we marry my feelings for you must die down or be completely gone before you can leave." "But what if I don't become a creepy pasta or marry you? And how would I know your feelings have died down even if I had married you?" "You're unable to leave, I have my ways, and you'll have to figure that part out on your own." Secretly I already loved Jeff the Killer, I just wanted to start an argument.

Jeff's Pov:

Maybe I should let her leave, alive, with no memory of me or where I brought her.. And then she kissed me!

Maddy's Pov:

And that's when I kissed him. I didn't think about it until after I kissed him, it's kind of hard to kiss somebody without a smile. "What?!" called out Jeff. "At least my future husband should know what I kiss like before the wedding date." I reply and laugh a little, kind of like a child's chuckle. Maybe life as a Creepy Pasta would be nice. Most likely far better than my old life, I didn't have many friends, my live was bland and sad. It was worth a shot. And then Jeff kissed me back.