Chapter 4: The Change

"By the way, when do you want to change? I can help, I mean I was set on fire so you must be set on fire also.." "Uhm, well, I guess tonight. Whenever you decide to burn me is fine." I never thought I'd say that. He grabs my hand again "Whoever thought killing yourself to live would be a thing." He chuckles. "I know. Uhm, would you like to go now? I'm not sure how this process works, does the revival part take time or is it immediate?" I ask. "Now is fine, I'll show you the rest of the house later, and the revival time is immediate, don't worry. You'll die for maybe 5 seconds and then you'll revive." "Alright, where do we go?" "Follow me, into the forest, but first let me grab a lighter." We went further out into the forest, I stood there waiting for him. Although he was a Creepy Pasta I don't think he wanted to kill me. I trusted him and if I died, not becoming a Creepy Pasta, I wouldn't mind it because I would die loving someone. He set me on fire, he was right, it only took about 5 seconds for me to revive. I was now a Creepy Pasta and I suddenly felt the urge to kill. "How was that? Maddy." "I feel the same, but with a little urge to kill.. But it's fine, now I can stay with you." I smiled, when we got back I saw myself. I wasn't the creamy pale colour I was before, I was now a pastey white. My hair was no longer a chestnut brown, it was ashy black and in my hair was a red bow. Around my eyes were black circles. My clothes from a blue plaid flannel and blue jeans to a white flowing dress with a grey belt around the waist. I felt as I was more attractive now than I was before, I liked my Creepy Pasta look. "So, 'Mr. The Killer', when is our wedding date?" "Actually, I never did choose a specific date.. I was waiting on you for that. I would like to rush into it that way we can have our own Creepy Pasta as Jeff The Killer and Maddy The Killer. But it is up to you." "As you wanted, to rush into it we will." "Alright, tomorrow 'Mrs. The Killer'?" Jeff smiled larger than the cut smile in his face, which seemed as it would hurt. "Tomorrow is fine by me." I smiled. It was night, although we did not need to sleep I went into the room I awoke in and fell asleep. Jeff stayed up. In the morning I woke up with Jeff beside me. "Morning Jeff." I greet him. "Good Morning Maddy, how's life as a Creepy Pasta?" "Great, well so far anyways. I left my old life to be with you, to be more happy with my life, to become more attractive, Creepy Pasta life is amazing. I loved Creepy Pasta before, and now that I'm living it? Dream come true, literally since I thought this was a dream." I smiled, I could not get rid of the smile on my face. That's when I realized I must do the same as Jeff. I burned off my eyelids and cut my smile larger into my face. I now understood Jeff's words. My real smile did hurt my face.