Chapter 21: Breed What?

LILYS POV:

Jameson's words kept running through my mind, and I felt them dig deep into me. They merged with Lincoln's and Anne's.

I watched Ryker turn his paper in and go past me avoiding eye contact.

He's been like this since the kiss last night, it was a small kiss on the cheek, nothing big.

The bell rang and I got up grabbing my things and going a bit slow to match his pace. He moved past me, his hand moving to my hip while he carefully moved behind me and then he headed down the aisle of desks.

Goddess Ry, I miss you.

"You should dump Leandro." The guy said giving me a cautious look. I've seen him before, I remember him from classes but like many people here, he's not really important to me.

He held out his hand, "You're Lily, right?" He asked smiling.

I gave a nod and shook his hand, "Yeah, sorry I don't know your name." I said shamefully.

The guy laughed, "It's okay, I'm Jakob Bumalin." He said making me think for a minute, "You're Eva and Kris's cousin?" I asked.

He gave a nod, "Yeah, also Kora, Leandro and Fayes cousin." He said making me have to think it through.

Oh Edwin, Anastasia's boo thang. Guy had three kids with his wife and three with Anastasia around the same time.

It's normal for vampires to be man-whores.

Jakob gave me a look over, "That Ryker guy, you should go for him. Leandro's a bit of a piece of shit." He said bluntly.

I moved aside as a girl pushed past me and I looked back at Jakob, he stared at his watch, "Just trust me. Drop Lee, he's already got about three girls lined up." He said before walking out.

What does that mean?

I headed out the classroom feeling sick and went out the classroom to see Anne lost in a vision walking down the hall.

Koda was following behind her and holding her book bag.

Going over, I stood beside him and he gave me a soft smile before looking back at Anne and staying quiet.

I followed her with him and we wounded up at a wall. The halls began to empty and I realized we're going to be late, but Koda didn't seem to care.

Alright, I guess we're just going through with this.

Anne ran a hand over the wall and tilted her head before biting her finger and running her bloody finger over the wall to make a large NWR, one letter on top the other before circling it. What does that stand for?

The wall vanished and a long underground dirt and rock tunnel showed. I watched the wall begin to materialize again, Koda took my hand and ran us through it quick.

I looked back watching the empty hall disappear and then there was just a wall.

Anne.

I turned my focus to Anne and watched her staring confused before she ran her hand over and grabbed a torch.

The dark tunnel glowed bright as all the torches lit when that one torch was touched.

Following Anne down the path, Koda and I watched her move aside and stare at us with her eyes blank. She wasn't looking at us, something happened here.

A tear fell down her face before she turned and walked down the tunnel further.

We made it about a mile before Anne sank to the floor placing a hand on her mouth watching the walls that had chains and cuffs along the walls.