X3

Ishimaru POV:

I quickly ran down the halls(I usually wouldn't do that of course.) I was in pain. My pants felt so tight it hurt so badly. I finally got to my room. The walls were sound proof so I knew I'd be okay- I locked my door and sat on my bed. I stared at the tent in my pants.. ive.. never.. done this.. before. I didn't know how- i sigh and take my phone out.

Calling Mowodo 🌸

Hello?-

Mondo!- I need your help..

Yeh? What's up Ishi?-

U..Umm well.. I..I

Hm????????

I.. have a boner..
I said the last part quietly
What do I do, Mondo?!

Pfft- just fix the problem or do you need me?~

N..now is not the time!- but.. if you can.. please help..

Aight- I'll be over in a few-

—beep—

I can't believe he's actually going to help me- I let out a soft groan of pain as my pants get even tighter I can't stop thinking about him.. Mondo.. his perfect body.. his hair.. he's perfe- my thoughts get interrupted by another louder groan of pain. After a few minutes of my pants getting tighter and tighter by the second I hear I knock on my door- I leap up and quickly unlock it- Mondo! Thank god he's here. "W..we won't talk about th..this after.." I said bitting my lip keeping in the groans full of pain and lean on Mondo- the pain was too much. He chuckled and picked me up- "l..lock the door!-" I said not wanting anyone to come in. He did as told then pinned me down on my bed "should we get started?" He asked and I quickly not. Mondo looked down to notice a HUGDE tent in my pants. He chuckled and started to unbuckle my belt. I bit my lip as I watched him. Mondo soon started to palm me. I bit my hand trying to keep the sounds in jfc.. it feels.. so good!- I thought to myself. "Hey- dont keep your voice inside~ I wanna hear you~" he said and I instantly take my hand away. He started to palm me harder through my pants and I let out loud moans. He soon started to pull my pants down and I sigh in relief- I've never felt better. Mondo looks at me with a smirk- why is he smirking..?. He bit my lip and realized why- the tent in my boxers was huge.. he sit up a bit but Mondo pushes me back down. He stares at me and I stare back. I soon notice how he was looking down at my boxers.. oh god.. he slowly pulled out my member that was leaking a bit of pre cum.

Mondo POV:

I pulled out Ishi's dick- damn. Already a bit of cum- "you must be excited to see me~" I tease which he clearly was. He looked away from me with a red face, I thought it was cute- I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck and soon my lips were touching Ishimaru's. I of course, no hesitation, kissed back..

Ishimaru POV:
I didn't know what I was doing- I just kissed him- I bet I suck at it- I soon felt something poke inside of me. I pulled away and groaned in pain a bit. "Sorry Ishi, I need to prep ya-" I heard mondo say and I instantly knew what it was.. his finger.. I laid down trying to relax but when Mondo added a second finger I arched my back and bit my lip pretty hard. He knew it hurt but kept going after a few minutes of that he added a third finger- this.. this is the last one I think.. I thought to myself. He soon pulled his fingers away and took my pants off completely. I sat up a bit only to see him pulling his dick out. I bit my lip and my own dick started to get even harder then before. Mondo chuckled and I pull him down into another kiss, again, not controlling myself. I soon flipped us over so I was on top now.. of course I don't have the guts to put my dick in him but instead I sat on his. I widened my eyes.. sh..shit!- h..he's so big.. I thought as I tried to at last get half of Mondo in me. He wrapped his hands on my hip and pushed me down a bit. A groan mixed with pain and pleasure left my mouth. I rolled my eyes up a bit and bit my lip "f..fuck.." I mumbled and I adjusted to his size. I still wasn't even half way down his dick! Mondo was just.. so big.. and perfect.. to me at least!- I soon start to bounce up and down on his member making him go deeper in me, as I did that loud moans left my mouth.

Mondo POV:

Jfc Ishi is adorable!- his moans are so cute.. shame I cant get myself in him all the way.. but maybe if I push enough.. but that'd hurt Ish- My thoughts were interrupted my an extremely loud moan- I snap back to reality to see my dick in Ishi all the way- "h..holy shit-" he continued to bounce up and down as he moaned loudly- I start to thrust up "A..AH!!~ R..RIGHT TH..TH..THERE!! SH..SHIT MONDO H..HARDER!!~ F..FASTER!~~" he moaned loudly. I instantly flip us over so I was on top again and I began to thrust deep, fast, and hard into him, making him moan like crazy. He was basically screaming my name at the top of his lungs "I..IM CU- GOING.. CUM!!~" he moaned loudly but I cover his member with my hand so he couldn't "not until I do-" I said through groans and a thrust deeper. Soon enough I started to reach my climax and with out warning came deep into Ishimaru.

Ishimaru POV:

I felt a hot liquid fill me up inside. I widened my eyes as that happened and moaned extremely loud as I came.. I froze panting for air.. shit... I made a mess.. there was cum all over my and Mondos chest.. he's still in me.. he bit my lip. Mondo pulled out of me with a pop and I moaned a bit. It felt nice having him in me.. I continued to pant for air as I flopped onto the bed and Mondo next to me. We cuddled and I soon passed out.

//this was a bit long I'm sorry- 1115 words ;-;//