6

this chapter went into a whole different direction than originally planned but okay... i don't think anyone will mind lol. enjoy! :)

It was Sunday, and I knew Reece wasn't working after taking the shift the day before. But somehow I couldn't get myself to call him and ask to do something. Something stopped me.

My parents kept giving me worried looks when I was near them. The breakfast was pure horror. I mean, it was nice to know they worry, after the things that happened. Three people that I was close with are dead. Charlie, Alec, and now Tyler.

I jumped up from my bed. I couldn't think about it, it made me go crazy. I grabbed my phone from my desk and finally dialled Reece's number.

It rang a few times before he picked up with a tired voice. "Morning, love."

"I didn't wake you up, did I? Oh my god, I did, after you covered yesterday. I'm so sorry", I ranted.

He laughed. "Don't worry. I'd let you wake me up any time."

I smiled at his cheesy words. "Can I come over? I can't stand being more or less alone, my parents don't count. I need to get my thoughts off... you know what."

Reece was breathing in loudly on the other end of the line. "Sure. When are you here, so I know how much time I have to get up and tidy?"

"Tidy? I was at yours too yesterday", I answered, staring at the wall in my room. "How'd you manage to make a mess?"

He laughed. "I was feeling too stirred up, so I started sorting some folders. That's all. There's kind of a huge mess in my kitchen now. I'll put it away now."

"Okay", I gave back. "I'll be there in like half an hour or so. I don't know how fast I'll be."

"Perfect", Reece said with a little laugh. "Bye, I love you."

"Love you", I replied before he hung up.

I threw my phone on my bed before picking out clothes to wear. I ended up picking a hoodie I had stolen from Reece, but he didn't mind, he loved it when I wore his clothes.

A few minutes later I hurried out of the house, only yelling goodbye in the direction of the living room where I suspected my parents to be. The ride on the underground costed me the most time, but I listened to some music until I could finally get off.

Another few minutes later I stood in front of Reece's house. Some children were playing in the streets, and I watched them as I waited for Reece to open up.

All my worries seemed to fall off me when Reece opened the door to his apartment and wrapped his arms around me. I breathed in deeply as I felt myself relaxing.

"Hi love", Reece whispered and chuckled into my ear before he stopped to place a soft kiss on my neck.

"Hey", I mumbled back and he let me go.

"I'm sorry but there's still a huge mess. I've started to tidy up, but you were so quick that I couldn't finish it", he sent me an apologetic smile.

"Stop worrying idiot", I said back and followed him into the kitchen. I looked around and it was true, there were papers and folders everywhere.

He shrugged. "Sorry. Anything you need, or want?"

As he said those words our eyes locked, and I started to feel hot under his stare. He smirked. "Except for me, obviously", Reece added with a soft chuckle before he walked to the table. He picked up some papers and started sorting them into a folder.

I watched him, my face feeling hot, I hated it when he made me blush. "What makes you think that?", I tried to say it with confidence but I shrunk under Reece's gaze as he froze in his movements. He smirked again. "Oh George", he whispered.

I watched him put down the papers he had had in his hands before, then he closed the distance between us. He made me step backwards until we reached the wall. I let out a whine when my back hit the hard wall, but Reece didn't care. My heart started beating faster as he pushed me against it. My hands were on his waist, desperately trying to keep him as close as possible as he started to kiss the sensitive skin on my neck. I groaned when he sucked on one spot, probably leaving a faint mark. I closed my eyes and enjoyed what he was doing to me.

"And, was I right?", Reece whispered, and I could feel his warm breath on my skin as his hands wandered down my back. One slipped under the hoodie I was wearing and he sighed when he touched my bare skin. I tensed up at his touch. If I didn't want him before, I did now.

"I thought of, I don't know, cuddles, a movie, as distraction, you know?", I still said with a soft chuckle. "I think you're the one who wants this."

Reece laughed, throwing his head back. "Then we'll watch a movie and cuddle", he said with a wicked grin, and I knew it was because he would make me wait if I didn't act in that moment.

"Oh no, no", I answered a bit too quickly, "this'll be fine." I held on to him, keeping him close. "Don't stop", I whispered. "Please."

He leaned forward until our foreheads touched. He let out a quiet sigh as I felt his fingers stroking my back. He moved a bit and our lips met. He kissed me hard, passionately, lustfully. I couldn't help but moan when we tried to catch a breath.

"Fuck", Reece swore when he heard that, and he started moving hastily as he started pulling on the hoodie. I let him take it off but I flinched at the coldness of the wall when my now bare back hit it again.

"Shouldn't we take this to your bedroom?", I asked softly as I started taking off Reece's t-shirt.

He helped me by pulling it over his head before grabbing my hand. A second later I felt him pushing me down, and I looked up to Reece with a frown. "No need to take this to the bedoom. The ground will have to do", he whispered as he moved on me.

I rolled my eyes playfully before pulling him closer with the waistband of his sweats. He kissed me roughly, his hands roaming all over my exposed body. I shivered at his soft touch and I stopped holding in moans.

"Yes", Reece whispered and started to kiss down my neck, my chest, my stomach. He was holding himself up with one hand, while the other had wandered into my boxers. I groaned at his teasingly slow touch and I looked at Reece with a pleading look in my eyes as he watched me. Just when I wanted to ask him to finally touch me, he started to smile. "I'm so fucking in love with you."