I miss Danchou!

Eren whimpered in Hanji's arms, fat crocodile tears running down his red red cheeks. Hanji bounced the kitten in their arms but Eren continued to cry.

Armin stared at his best friend with sampathly, while Mikasa stared at her adopted brother with the same look, both of them knew how Eren was feeling but they couldn't do much but comfort him.

Why is Eren crying? Well the commander had to go on a expedition along with Levi, Mike, and the rest of the squads but he let Hanji off to take care of the kittens.

Eren wanted so badly to throw a fit and beg Erwin not to go but he knew it was the commanders duty, he was a hero. So After Erwin and Eren said their hugs and goodbyes Eren walked into a corner and started to silently cry, white ears glued to his head and a short white tail wrapping around him as he lightly trembled.

That was hours ago and now Hanji was trying their best to calm the kitten down but nothing seemed to work, " Hey hey, Danchou's a strong man. He'll be okay, and Levi and Mike and everyone else!"

Eren sniffled" b-but what if he doesn't?! What if I lose him too?!" Eren cried, for the past few months Eren's been making friends with people in the quarters, example Mike and many others. But there's no one as close to Eren as Erwin is, and Eren was scared he'd lose him like his parents.

Armin frowned at his best friend's negative thinking and stepped in " He's survived this long, he's the commander, he's Danchou. Eren, I bet you he'll come back!"

Mikasa jumped in" yeah, he wasn't made the commander for nothing! He'll come back!"

Eren sniffled and smiled at his friends " yeah, he's Danchou! He's okay! He's super strong and smart!" Eren cheered while wiping his face

Hanji smiled " yeah, he really is."

Eren grinned and gave Hanji a hug before turning to his friends, Eren smiled at them and slipped from Hanji's arms. Landing on his feet and running to tackle them into a hug.

" Thank you guys!!" Eren said with a goofy smile

Hanji, Armin and Mikasa nodded with smiles of their own. The two kittens smirked and tagged Eren before running away laughing. Eren gasped and chased them while Hanji laughed in amusement, glad the two are trying to keep Eren's mind off Erwin until he arrived back. Hanji was still worried for there teammates though, there was no way of knowing if they would actually come back.

                                  Mini time skip

It was nightfall and Armin and Mikasa were asleep next to Eren but the white eared kitten wasn't going to sleep anytime soon. He wanted, no need to see his caregiver was back and alright before going to sleep.

" Eren, you need your sleep, Erwin will be back by tomorrow if you go to sleep now " Hanji pleaded

Eren stubbornly shook his head " no, not until Danchou is back"

Hanji sighed, they've been pleading with the kitten to sleep for awhile now but Eren was stubborn as heck.

" Er-" Hanji was cut off by the door to her room swinging open and Levi walking in with a frown deeper than usual.

" Hanji, come with me Erwin's in the infirmary and-"

" Danchou's where?!" Eren yelled in horror, yellowish gold eyes twinkling with tears

" Shit, Er-" Levi didn't realize Eren was awake, he expected the kittens to be asleep by now but at the same time he kinda expected Eren to wait for Erwin's return

Eren jumped up and zoomed past the ravanette and to the infirmary, he knew where it was from his few visits there.

Running in Eren cried " DANCHOU"

How was this chapter? Was it alright? I hope it was! Bye-bye