prologue

"Huh I wonder what this is about" Eri said noticing something in the corner of her eye she followed what she saw and bumped into someone

"Oh hi Eri what are you doing over here"

"Oh Uraraka-sama was you who I saw"

"Oh yeah I was looking for something but we really should get you back to Aizawa-sensei"

"Oh yes please thank you" Eri said hugging Uraraka, they started to walking but Eri hadn't noticed it was in the other direction away from the others until it was too late.

"Ah there you are Eri"

"Who who are you"

"A new friend" a woman grabbed Eri

"Ochaco help please"

"Oh but I am helping Eri I'm helping the right people" She smiled with sharp fangs showing in her smile

"And you'll help me to get into UA properly I always wondered what your blood would taste like"

"Wah-what NO NO NO HELP PLEASE SOME-" Eri cried and screamed out but soon had her mouth covered.

"Will you be quiet and move it Toga"

It was a car ride to the hideout and now with a pint less of blood and a passed out Eri, There plan was already in motion.

"Oh ho ho Have fun in there Eri You'll be more useful later on especially when she runs out of blood" The villian Woman laughed.

And now was a small Eri that had small fangs showing the only indication that this wasn't Eri.

"Good luck Toga this is gonna be an extremely difficult mission do well and you'll be rewarded nicely bring me my beautiful despair"

"It shall be easy they won't suspect a thing" She smiled happily in a bag had the blood to be able to retransform incase she ran out for later.

"Have fun at UA Eri" the woman said and Toga soon headed back to UA as Eri.