Pt. 3 NYC

Likes: 81

Likes: 81.1K
Comments: 6,091
——————————————————————————                                                   
            @sophiknight: "cross ur fingers 4 me"

@user1: you've got this honey

@user2: omg good luck

@user3: meet any cuties in NY yet???

@jacobelordi: xoxo
             |
             |
@user4: omg he loves u

——————————————————————————

I stepped out of the cab and into the tall NEXT Models building, shaking in my heels.

Shoulders back
Smile on

My heart was beating through my chest. I was convinced that maybe even Travis could hear it.

A broad man with booming voice spoke directly upon my arrival. "Hi, Sophi. It is so nice to finally meet you, I've have been anticipating this for a while. I'm Preston Stark."

I leaned in quickly and planted a kiss on each of his cheeks. "It's a pleasure to be here. I am pleased to meet you Mr. Stark."

"Oh, no. Refer to me as Preston. We should get started. If you want to follow me back into this room, your agent and my assistant can talk logistics." Preston said ushering me into another room.

As I was walking away Travis squeezed my hand tightly.

I thought my fingers would break.

It was his most discreet way of saying, do NOT fuck this up.

The room Preston took me to was something out of a modern magazine.

Fairy lights dangled from the ceiling illuminating the all white furniture and walls.

Preston sat down in a white chair with silver detailing and he began to look at my portfolio. I stood across from him anxiously awaiting his criticism.

His mouth opens slightly as he ooohs and ahhhhs at my photos. "You're truly stunning."

I wasn't expecting this reaction.

"Well thank you Mr. Stark. Um... I mean Preston. Uh thank you, so much. I just love taking photos and being apart of projects. I like to consider modeling just a blank canvas that photogra..." I exclaim before Preston begins to cut me off.

"I'm calling in some of my colleagues. You have IT. Just I need some approval and second opinions."

I have IT?!?
Does that mean they want to sign me?

A group of three daunting individuals walk in.

"Let's see your walk." One woman demands.

I begin to take a few steps back and prepare to do walk for them. I need this one to be my best

Don't blow this.

I walk forward, head held high, arms moving slightly at my thighs.

The heads of the industry sitting in front of me don't blink as I saunter before them.

Can they see how hard I'm thinking.
Every step is deliberate, not careless.

They proceed to look over my photos for what seemed like forever.

I hope they think I'm beautiful.

The intimidating group turns soft with smiles and kind eyes.

"Welcome to NEXT."