Operation "Get-" What Do You Mean You Didn't Think This All The Way Through?

Alternate title: The author doesn't know what phase should come next so this is happening.

Another alternate title: The author's last 2 brain cell's arguing over how her stories are supposed to go.

tw: cursing

---

Remus had called Ethan to let him know about the interaction he'd just had with his brother and to find out about what the goal of the next phase was. However... all didn't go to plan.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CAME UP WITH THIS PLAN!!" Remus screeched into the phone.

"Well, I didn't think we were going to even get this far. So I didn't plot it out all the way."

Remus sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Do you at least have an idea of where we're taking this?"

"Well, I have 2 options. One: the annoying and tedious task of getting Roman to realize his goddamn feelings. And option two: just convincing Virgil to ask your brother out which is an equally tedious task. However, one adds an extra step and the other takes us to the end faster."

Remus began pacing back and forth, trying to make a decision. "Umm, let's go with Virgil asking him out."

"Ok then. That works. See you tomorrow."

Remus smiled "I love you."

"Love you two."

And then the boys hung up.

"Oh! Would you look at that! You were just talking to your boyfriend." came a cocky voice from behind Remus' closed door.

Well, speak of the devil and he shall appear. Also, we need to get them together faster.

---

Have an unnecessary filler chapter. (The last one was over 1000 words. It balances out.) 

We're inching towards the end and GOD am I excited to see where this goes!!

The next phase will take more than one chapter. I mean. They want to convince Virgil to ask Roman out. So here's a little outline for the rest of the story:

chapters 7-9 ish (maybe, might be more or less): Operation "Get Roman And Virgil Together": Phase 3: Virgil (Take 2)

and then chapter 10: Epilogue.

Also, if AO3 is more your cup of tea, I'm posting this there too. (@i_can_get_extra_with_my_ships) HA HA HA!! SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION!!! (What am I doing with my life?)

This chapter was shittly written at 12:23 am because school break = FUCK SLEEP in my book apparently,

Em