Kotoura-San

Name: "

Name: "..." (Her name is Haruka Kotoura)

Age: "why I should tell you" (her age is 15)

Gender: "none of your business" (she is a female)

Sexual: " you prevent" (she is straight)

Personality: "..." (She sometimes quiet, if you slowly become her friend and never leave her, she slowly open to you)

Power/Ability: she has the ability to read minds

Information: Kotoura-San is about a first year high school girl named Haruka Kotoura who has the ability to read minds. Growing up she has a horrible life but things turn around when she makes friend who accept her ability. One Guy in particular named Dark (My Oc) also eventually takes a sibling interested in her since she doesn't have any siblings

Backstory: Haruka Kotoura is a 15-year-old girl who was born with the psychic ability to read minds. As a child she blurts out what people around her are thinking, not yet knowing that these thoughts were connected to the person's true feelings. She soon gets ridiculed by her classmates at school and loses all of her friends. The strain gets to be too much on her parents as well which results in her mom abandoning her after she inadvertently exposes an affair between them. Haruka becomes a recluse when she distances herself from everyone, concluding that she only brings people bad luck.

Things start to change when she starts high school and meets a guy named Dark. Dark offers her his friendship and vows to stand by her side regardless of the circumstances. He helps her make new friends and together they form the school's ESP Research Club. Haruka's life begins to change completely for the better which gives her new found strength she never had. She is eventually able to overcome the teasing she has endured, and face her mother regarding her past.

Transformer/Car Form