Ranma-San/Ranko-chan

It has alot of his information

Name: Ranma (Male)/Ranko (Female)

Gender: Male/Female

Age: 16 (Male)/15 (Female)

Hair Color: Black (male)/Red (female)

Eye Color: Black/Blue

Curse: Male to Female

Occupation: Martial Artist, High School Student

Looks:
Male Ranma

Looks:Male Ranma

To Female Form

Info:

Ranma Saotome is the main protagonist and title character of Ranma ½. Ranma can mean "chaotic" or "reckless horse" or "a tangled thread". Saotome means "rice-planting girl".

Ranma can be considered of about "average" height compared to his fellow characters who are of the same age, as most of them are also around the same height, although Darky and several of the other females are slightly shorter than him, while Dark is taller. His female form is shorter than his male form and half a head shorter than Darky. It has been revealed more than once that the female form has a larger bust size and smaller hip size than Darky, which has infuriated the latter whenever Ranma has pointed it out. Later in the manga it is revealed that both their bust sizes increased, with female Ranma's breasts still staying larger.

Ranma's most recognizable physical trait is his trademark pigtail, although before he was cursed he wore it instead as a ponytail. male Ranma has black hair while his female form has red hair. In order to help distinguish between Ranma's forms in the manga, Dark always drew Ranma's female form with a shiny spot in her hair. it portrayed Ranma's female form as having the same black hair as her male form.

Ranma favors Chinese-style clothing in the form of long-sleeved, short-sleeved, or sleeveless shirts of various colors, black pants, and slip on shoes. This has served him well when changing into his cursed form or back. Ranma has his own gi which he will occasionally don specifically for learning a new technique, but is able to get away with not wearing the one required for boys at Furinkan High School. He also wears a tank top, either as a undershirt or not, and when he "dresses up", will usually put on a Mao suit, including the signature cap with a star in front. However he has also dressed in Western formal wear on a few occasions. Ranma has worn a wider variety of outfits in his female form than in his male form. She will dress in women's clothing voluntarily depending on the circumstances, usually in order to get something she wants, but also when she has to. In several instances however Ranma has involuntarily transformed back into a male while dressed as a woman.

Later, near the end of the trip, Dark took Ranma to a training ground in China named Jusenkyo that few people used due to the springs being cursed. Falling into them would transform a person into whatever first fell into it and drowned. Not knowing this, and not having the patience to listen to a warning from the local guide, Dark attempted to train with Ranma atop the bamboo poles which jutted up out of the pools. When Ranma knocked Dark into Nyannichuan/"Spring of 'Drowned' Girl", he was surprised to watch a panda emerge from the pond and leap onto one of the poles. Dark, now cursed, was able to hit Ranma into Nyannichuan (Niángníquán 娘溺泉), or the "Spring of 'Drowned' Girl". Thus he turns into a female version of his original form when splashed with cold water, which is only (temporarily) reversible through contact with hot water. Directly after this, Ranma and Dark, still in their cursed.

About His Cruse:
Jusenkyo is the legendary training ground of "cursed" springs, located in the Bayankala Mountain range (Bayan Har Shan), south of Mount Kensei (拳精山 quán jīng shān), in Qinghai Province, China. It is maintained by the Jusenkyo Guide.

Many sad stories have happened in Jusenkyo, mainly that people and animals have drowned (in Japanese, 'immersion' was closer to the actual wording, but it was translated as strictly 'drowned') in the various pools hundreds or thousands of years ago. Legend has it that when something is immersed in one of these pools, the pool becomes cursed, and anyone falling into that pool will become whatever first fell in or drowned there, although, unless specified, they retain their mind, personality and skills. The cure (or rather the reverse of transformation as it were) is to be splashed with hot water. Then the victim would remain in his or her natural form until again encountering cold water. While the curses themselves happen instantaneously, with no "in-between" shots of cursed characters partially transformed in the manga but in the anime there are occasional transition shots usually in the form of steam, they do take a while to activate, with the cursed character usually standing dumbstruck for a second or so after being splashed. However larger quantities of water seem to be instantaneous, or at least faster as seen when a character is exposed to water, and when the water is no longer in the transition of air to ground than the transformation has happened (though the transformation could've just happened while submerged with the period of time simply irrelevant) the same thing happens when the cursed person is submerged completely and no transition can be seen other then them being in their cursed form once they come up for air.

The Curses of Jusenkyo are all Spring-specific, as each spring is named after a specific transition trait. It appears that there can only be one spring per curse, or that no two have simply coincided. Regardless, the curses are all vastly different from each other and some may even defy common logic. There is at least one Spring where four animals were immersed in at once, and a few of them are apparently "Blank" in the regard that none of them have had anything "drown" in them yet.

One such spring was taken advantage of when Kiima used it to acquire Akane's self for her own use. Why it didn't just become another Spring of Drowned Girl further implies that only one spring will apply for the curse, but it is also possible that the other curses may simply turn the victim into the image of what drowned in there, but this does not explain why Pantyhose Taro's is a combination of an ox, yeti, eel and crane nor why Ranma's girl form is simply a genderswapped version of his male form (in the manga they are the spitting image outside of obvious gender build and the such, unlike the anime which has them with different hair colour, though in both incarnations their eyes are different). All other curse forms usually retain similarities to their original forms, whether discrete or obvious.