Sick

A month later...

Why am I keep throwing up? I thought miserable as more vomit kept coming out. I been like this like two weeks ago. I kept to myself that I was fine and I would get better soon.

It didn't and I even try convincing Natsu that I was okay, that I was feeling much better. Sadly I even know that he wasn't fooled.

He had me on bed rest taking care of me. I wasn't stuffy or anything. It was just a stomach virus but still he told me that he wasn't going to risk it.

So I was on the bed watching tv. He came with a bowl of soup. Happy was watching me but with a worried look on his face.

"Here's soup" I sighed. I really hope I feel better soon. "Thanks" I took a sip of it while he sat next to me.

"How are you feeling?" I answer immediately "Getting better" He gave me a look and I sigh "Well semi better just a virus thats all" I said wordless for once.

"Eat the soup then rest. You cant go hunting her keys without feeling better" That was true. As long as I was sick, I cant concentrate unless I get well.

"Alright" I finished the bowl and put it on the table stand. I lay back down as him being a pillow for my head. I rested on his chest, warmth sweep up against my body.

I begin to feel drowsy and started to close my eyes. He sing me a lullaby before I finally fell asleep into his arms.

Maybe being sick wasn't so bad...