Chapter Seven, Part Two - The Interview

A/N: Note, sentences written in italics are thoughts.

- - - 

Point of view, Zayn.

- - -

"What a smoozer you are, Harold," Louis laughed.

What will they ask her?

Harry grinned. "I can't believe Tiff remembered that!"

Does she remember anything?

I do.

"Shh, lads, they're talking again," Niall hushed, and we all turned our attention back to the girls.

Does she miss me?

I knew one thing was for certain - I missed her.

- - -

Point of view change, Ivy.

- - -

What will they ask me?

I looked around at the grinning girls besides me. Rachel, with her long nails and red-lipped smile, nodded at Tiff.

"How adorable," she cooed as the dark haired girl finished her story. "What a romantic he was, that Harry Styles!"

"Probably still is," Tiff smiled.

Rachel returned the grin and looked to Jen. "Next question to the beautiful Jen! You dated Liam Payne - shy, but the still adorably cute babe. Tell us about your first date! Our viewers wanted to know if he was timid or if he was out-going?"

Jen beamed. "What a night that was!" She laughed, and into her memory she went.

- - -

Flashback in Jen's point of view.

- - -

"Oh, Jen, you look beautiful!" Claire gasped, holding her hand over her heart.

It was 6:30. In fifteen minutes, he'd be here. I smiled at my two older sisters, Claire and LeAnna, who were busy finishing my make up and hair. It was finally our Year Ten Homecoming. (A/N: So I don't know if they have 'homecomings' in England, but we're gonna say they do. x Basically to anyone who's confused, a homecoming is a formal dance, kinda around September or October, less casual than prom, but similar. Mine is next week!) And I was going with the boy I had crushed on since I was ten.

Liam Payne. He was awkward, sometimes shy - but that's why I liked him. Tall, a swooshy hair cut, and a mega beautiful singing voice, I had crushed on him even before he went onto the X Factor. I closed my eyes while LeAnna put the finishing bit of make-up on my eyes, remembering how when Liam had come home from the show and his friend Martin ran up to me, yelling, "Liam didn't win the X Factor, but his new goal now is to win over you!"

"Thinking about that boy again, eh J?" Claire laughed. I swatted out at her, eyes shut, just to hit air. 

"Shut up," I blushed.

"You know this is like a date, yeah?" LeAnna said.

I stayed quiet, but I knew she was right. My first date with Liam Payne - I was beaming. LeAnna pulled back, finished with her masterpiece, and I stood up, staring at my reflection in the mirror across from us. I was in a navy-colored dress. Tight from my collarbone to right above my knee, the dress had a scoop neck and sleeves. The sleeves were sparkly and shined, and the back - well, a back was missing, exposing my shoulder blades and spine. I was in love with it, I prayed Liam would be too.