Chapter 8

"You want me...to get on that Beast?" Emma asked, staring at the large horse before her, doubtful that he was tame, "I think you just want to see me fall..." Glaring at a amused Blake, "I did tell you, I've never been on a horse or did you forget in your old age."

Only to yelp in surprise, when Blake lifted her, placing her on top of the horse, before he got up behind her.

Blake glared at his men, barking out orders, before leaning forward, taking the reins, "I'll show you old soon enough..." He muttered to Emma, holding the reins with one hand and with his other, he placed on Emma's stomach, pushing her back, his arm encircling her waist, "Make sure to sit still..." Giving a gentle squeeze.

Emma was freaking out internally, being up here was an entirely new experience and she couldn't move around to hit the one person who put her in this predicament.

"Relax...I've got you." Blake murmured near her ear, his hot breath causing shivers down her body.

He maneuvered the horse in the direction he wanted to, wanting to take Emma to a private cove on his property, which was only accessible by horse or boat and had a little cabin near the beach.

It had been three weeks since the beach meet up and he and Emma had gotten to know each other. He had invited her over to his ranch, wanting to spend quality time with her. Even though their interactions during that time, had been brief get togethers, dates or chats via phone. He was ready to take the next step in their relationship and he was hoping that Emma was too.

So, he had planned this weekend for them, bringing with him supplies that will keep them fed and relaxed for the weekend, with no interruptions from the outside world.

He felt her relax against him after a few miles, "Better...?" He asked, smiling at her nod.

Even though Emma was fuming at the way Blake had handled her, she had to grudgingly admit that the view surrounding her was breathtaking, "It's beautiful..." She quietly spoke.

"Yes it is." Blake replied, though he was looking at Emma, bending his head and placing a kiss on her exposed neck.

Emma tilted her head slightly, giving him more access to her neck, he took the opportunity to lightly nip and suck on her soft skin. Enjoying the soft gasps she couldn't contain. Wanting more, he moved his hand under her shirt, moving upwards to cup her breast, moving the silky material aside, so that he could run his thumb over her pebbled nipple, feeling it harden under his light touch.

"Tell me to stop..." He murmured huskily against her neck, giving her the opportunity to stop him.

It had been so long that Emma had ever wanted a man's touch and this experience was so new to her. She and Blake had not gotten further than a few heated make out sessions, usually interrupted by some outside force.

And being here, alone with him, was better than all her wild imaginations, her dreams had not even come close to what she was feeling now, her body sensitive and ready for Blake's attention. She just wanted to enjoy the feel of his hands on her body for a moment longer...