Punishment-Virus (Remus x Virgil)

Virgil's POV

Today I feel weird, I'm sure you know what I mean, anyways, everyone is out doing something today and I'm just here doing nothing. I think you know where I'm going with this. But I have to make sure that Remus is gone before I can do anything. You're probably thinking to yourself why does it matter if Remus is there or not, well.. I think the best way I can put this is that... he's my master!

Yeah I know he's a little crazy, but I love him and one of his main rules that I absolutely have to follow 'is no masturbation without permission' and well that's exactly what I want to do! So if I'm going to disobey him I'm going to do it with planning, just to be sure I don't get punished, because trust me his punishments are not fun!!

I should probably go say goodbye to him just to make sure he doesn't get suspicious, I walk down the hallway then down the stairs and into the living room, I sit down on the couch and play on my phone. I hear a small chuckle from behind me and I feel someone grab a handful of my hair and yank my head back, I stare at the person above me and I'm not surprised to see Remus, he smirks and kisses me "hello Virgil," he says, I blush "h-hey," I reply, I could immediately tell from the look he was giving me he noticed my blushing face and how I stuttered.

He sat down next to me and pulled me close "what's wrong," he asked, I look at him and shake my head "n-nothing I'm just tired as usual," I chuckle awkwardly. He gives me a confused look but gets up and starts to gather everything he needs for the day, "you sure you don't wanna go Virgil," Remus confirmed, I look up from my phone "yeah I'm sure I'd rather be sleeping anyways," I reply, I rub my eyes trying to act as if I'm tired.

Just before everyone leaves Remus walks over to me, he grabs my shoulders squeezing them slightly " if you do anything stupid Virgil...," he pauses and smirks at me "well I think you know what happens," he says, by the time Remus was done getting on his jacket and shoes everyone was already outside waiting for him. I got off the couch and started to make my way over to the stairs, as I was walking past Remus he grabbed my ass and pulled me close "who's your master," he whispers into my ear, "y-you," I blush as he squeezes my ass tighter. "Good slut," he says, he steps away for me letting go of my ass "now go upstairs and wait for master to come home," he says, walking to the door "good bye," he leaves without another word.

Alright let's go, I run up the stairs and into my room, locking my door behind me, I know that locking the door doesn't do much because people can just appear in my room if they want but everybody else has gotten better about asking to come in. I pull out the box that I keep underneath my bed, I look around for a toy I want to use, then I grab the lube. I sit down in my bed pulling off my boxers and pants, making sure that the blanket is covering me, I turn on the TV and put on a movie just in case if someone comes back early they won't hear me moaning.

I put some lube on the dildo and slowly start to push it into me "ah-yess~," I moan, I gradually start picking up the pace, I feel myself grow closer and closer to climax "f-fuck..AH," then I hear something, I freeze and pull the dildo out of me. "I knew that something was up," Remus says stepping out of the shadows, "shit," I mutter quietly under my breath.

"R-Remus I thought you were out with everyone else..," I blush madly not making eye contact with him. He stomps over to me and grabs my chin forcing me to look at him "look at me when you talk," he hissed, he pushes me onto the bed and gets on top of me pinning me down " I think it's a good idea I remind you of our rules and have tons of fun punishing you," he says in a seductive tone.

He starts to grind against my erection making me moan uncontrollably "I-I'm sorry I couldn't ha-help myself..please-Ah," Remus gets off of me and grabs the box that's underneath my bed, he grabs all the ropes he can find and ties me down. "N-no pl-please Remus I jus~," he covers my mouth before I can finish my sentence "who AM I VIRGIL," he yells, moving his hand away from my mouth "m-master," he nods, "you know that's how you address me," I nod, not Breaking eye contact with him "m-master I'm sorry," I apologize.

"Apology not excepted," he said, shoving a gag into my mouth "now shut up and take your punishment like a good little slut," I shook my head and tug that the restraints. Remus knelt down and bit my nipple so hard it began to bleed, I whimpered and cried.

Remus's POV

God I love his pathetic whimpers "crying is pointless," I say almost singing, I grab the cock ring from the box "this'll be fun," I smirk, "well not for you but for me on the other hand," I say putting the cock ring on him. I pull off my pants and boxers, letting my already hard cock fling out, I grab a condom and lube, I put the condo on but just stare at the bottle of lube for a minute " I think what would make this punishment even better is if I fucked you dry," I crawl on top of Virgil.

I slowly start to push them to him, I start moving my hips back-and-forth quickening my pace, I can feel him shake and hear him whimper beneath me. "Isn't this fun," I laugh, moving faster, getting closer to climax, soon enough I cum. Virgil cries almost begging for me to let him cum, I simply looked down at him and smirk "we aren't done yet," I say, pulling out of vibrator and pushing it inside of him, I pull the gag out of his mouth and stare down at him. "Beg," I glare at him, turning on the vibrator, he moans for a minute trying to find the strength to form words "pl-please let m-me cum ma-master please-Ah," I turn the vibrator on a higher setting "who owns you," I see him arch his back "you d-do ma-master-AH," I pinch one of his nipples "are you sorry," I pinch his nipple harder "YES MASTER I S-SORRY-PLEASE L-LET ME CUM," I smirk "good slut," I pull off the cock ring and he cums all over me immediately.

"So messy," I say, starting to untie him "let's go clean up," I pick him up and start to walk to the washroom, I walk in and close the door behind us setting him down on the floor.

No Ones POV

Virgil sheakley stands up as Remus turns on the shower "m-master," Virgil says, Remus slowly turns around to look at him "yes," Virgil pulls Remus into a kiss "I love you," Remus smiles at Virgil lovingly "I love you too," Remus pulls Virgil close.

Hope you guys liked the new chapter.
I'll post a new chapter as soon as I can.
Sorry for any spelling mistakes.
Hope you enjoyed bye guys!👋