Step-brother- Choi San 1/3

"Fine! I will quit the fucking job!" You throw your hat to your boss and stormed the shop out.

You just quit your job at a coffee bar because my mother is kind of poor. I lost my dad a year ago everything we got we lost. We just live in a simple house.

My mother really got it hard sometimes. I just want to live amazing. Friends think i got a nice family and that im rich what im totally not.

I grap my phone and called my mother to pick me up. She didn't answer so i groaned when a black van stopped in front of me.

The black window rolled down reavling my mom and a man. I looked shocked at them. "Y/N-ah! How was work?" I was just looking at them shocked.

I shook my head. "Wait! Mom who the fuck is he?" I said. "You will later know! Come get in the car" The man smiled and i slowly walked to the car getting in.

I enter it and the van was luxury. My mom turned around smiling, but i was looking still the same. She sighed. "Sweetie this will maybe hurt but" She stopped. "But, what?" She held the mans hand.

"This will be your new father!" My eye's widen. "HUH?!* He smiled. " Welcome my daughter" He looked to you. I looked at my mother. "Btw you will happy were you will live now" She said happy and my new dad-step i mean nodded.

"Yes. I hope we can make beautiful memory's together. I will treat you great" He took my hand. Actually i feel save with him. Wait? Does he have an other daughter or worst son? Hell nah.

After the ride we came to a "A PENTHOUSE?!" I screamed. There came mans in black suits to us openen the door. I step out eyeing the big penthouse.

 I step out eyeing the big penthouse

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

My mother grap my hand. "This will be our new house sweetie" She smiled. Nop this will be FUCKING LIT! I GOT A FUCKING PENTHOUSE! I looked at my step-dad and i grap suitcases away to the mans.

Oh shit my mother already plan it and i didn't knew. "Okay Lets go in" He said and we made us up.

We enter the elevator. "Wah~ even this elevator is amazing" He smiled happy. "Im happy you like" I smiled at him. I never i would live in this. The elevator stopped and stand in front of a big door.

Two mans stand there and open the door and we walked in and the inside was huge.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.