Part 5

Author's POV
It's the day before homecoming dance and you were the most excited as you've ever been because it was your first/last homecoming since you've never been to one. You picked out a perfect dress and shoes feeling ready as ever, hoping Yeonjun would be mesmerized by it. But this time you knew why you wanted that because you started developing feelings for him and it grew every time you saw him. By now you could say that you loved him entirely.
I'm gonna confess my feelings to him tomorrow when we are slow dancing...was all she thought about.

The Night of Homecoming
"Yahh! Can you zip my dress it gets late" I shouted across the room to Emma who was getting ready with me.
"Wait I'm still not finished with my makeup" she shouted back while applying her blusher.
"Oh ok I'll try by myself" I said and started reaching my hand to the back but just then the bell rang.
I walked towards the door opening it was Taehyun who was Emma's date.
"Hey what's up" he smiled and waved as I allowed him to walk in.
"Nothing just getting ready...oh let me call Emma, Emma your date is here!" I exclaimed.
Afterva few minutes of Taehyun and I she finally came down the staircase like in the movies looking beautiful probably making Taehyun's heart skip a beat as he looked at Emma.
"May I..." he took out his corsage and put in onto her hands. Then they waved off to me and went to the homecoming location in his car.
"Shit... my back" I gasped and tried closing the zip again but I couldn't.

*Knock knock*
"Oh my god Yeonjun is here" I whispered as I looked through the door hole. What should I do? I had no choice but to open it.
"Hey y/n...wow you look beautiful" his eyes widened as he saw me. He couldn't see my back so I was kinda relieved.
"Thank you...you don't look bad yourself" I chuckled.
"Umm Yeonjun can you wait I just need to get my purse from upstairs" I lied but he nodded cutely so I ran rapidly so he wouldn't notice my unzipped back.

Yeonjun POV
She turned and quickly ran upstairs. Why does it look like something is wrong and I'm not getting any clue. Ohh no... her zip! She went in her room for 5 min as I waited for her downstairs and still didn't come. So I decided to take the initiative to go up and help her.
*knock knock*
"Can I come in and help you" I said it a calm voice.
"Oh no need I found my purse" she said from inside her room.
"Y/n stop lying I know...I-it's your z-zip" I stuttered nervously because it was kinda awkward talking to the door even though she was one the other end.
"You know?" She replies back as she opened the door slowly with her head down.
"Yes and I'm here to help turn around...I promise to close my eyes" I said as I saw her face smiling and turning.

Y/N POV
"Okay..." I said as we stood in front of the mirror so I could see his eyes were closed. As he closed his eyes I turned and he began searching for the zip and let me tell you he wasn't even close to it. Rather he was touching my side waist and every where. I know he was genuinely trying really hard to find but couldn't so I decided to help.
"Yeonjun go a little right...a little up...there you go" I helped him but when his fingers touched my skin making my cheeks started burning up in a blush tone.
And then he finally zipped it up giving me a sense of relief, but before I could turn around and thank him
I met a pair of hands wrapping me from the back as I felt a hot breath on my neck, feeling a sensation of his tender plumped lips imprint on my neck.