VII

We are traveling towards Orcus, I have never been to this place before, but it seems so similar. Jack is searching for someone who can help us cross the river. Luckily he just found one, a fisherman with brown hairs, an enormous belly in front, and thick bushy mustaches shadowing his bare mouth. 'So, you guys want to cross, but I will charge a handsome amount cause it's all about jumping into death.' 'You just help us cross Orcus and will surely give you your desired amount,' said Jack firmly.

Orcus gleams as the sun teases and is cold makes us shiver whenever it slaps on our face. Full of rage as we just jumped into it without taking permission to view its glamorous sight. At the same time, fierce fish are jolting around us as if there is  competition. Sun has also decided us to burn as if someone has spied to him that we are not wearing sunblock or he has been eavesdropping on our conversion that we don't want to get tan. On the other hand, she yells whenever rocks strike her ribs, somehow this old heroine is our only ray of hope. Meanwhile, Jack is talking to the heroine's owner, and while he is engaged, I must read Mom's diary.

That's what he told me today in my office while I was yelling at my assistant, who didn't show up in today's meeting. It was such an awkward situation he was nervous and sweating. While I was engaged somewhere else the whole time, he was confessing his feelings. I was planning another meeting for our new project. Anyways, I messed it all as always...

He then asked me, "Is everything okay?" I could not resist his overwhelming eyes, which were stuck to my face, desperately waiting for my reply. I exploded off in front of him like a grenade and told him all the things clearly. He then calmed me down that he would help me arrange another meeting to discuss all the points clearly.

He never leaves me alone, not even with my thoughts of trying to solve my mom's life puzzle. Luckily, he caught a fish, and now he is offering me to eat it raw, picturing it with sushi. 'Jack, I don't eat sushi, neither I am interested in it,' 'but you love to eat fish'; 'yes, I do eat if they are cooked, not like this half dead.' He is so disgusting he is holding it in his hand with its eyes bulging out and blood dripping from the poor soul, being brutally choked by a hook. He is now wrapping it inside a polythene bag, 'We will eat it later and cook it with your instructions, Miss Janet,' 'Are you in your senses, Jack? We are not landing on Mars or Saturn, and we will eventually find restaurants where we can eat cooked and sanitized food'. 'Well, I think you are filing colors in a wrong picture because there will be no restaurants, and we won't even find a shelter to live.' 'Have you been here before?' ; 'No!', 'then keep your imaginations with you. '