1️⃣

«Author's POV»

Yejin woke up and did her normal routine as always. "Yejin, come eat breakfast!" Yejin's mom shouted. "Yes, mom!" Yejin shouted back. Yejin packed her schoolbag and took her phone with her.

«Introduction to Yejin»
{Full name: Cho Yejin.
Birth date: 15th November 1999
Friends: Chungha & Sunmi.
Siblings: Her brother, Cho Seungyoun
Crush: Kim Yohan AKA the bully of the school. You'll get more info about him later.}
{Yejin and her family is r i c h.
Yejin might be rich, but she dresses as a nerd in school so she gets bullied and picked on a lot. She hasn't told anyone other than her friends about it. The reason is because her brother and Yohan are bffs and she didn't wnat to ruin their friendship.}

She went downstairs to the kitchen where she saw her mom making pancakes, and her brother eating. "Morning, Yejin-ah." Seungyoun said. "Morning, oppa." Yejin replied. She sat down and ate. After Yejin was done eating, she got up and went to put on her shoes. She went outside and looked at her phone to see the time. 7:43am. She took her time to walk to school as she had 47 minutes till class starts. Yejin came to school after 20 minutes. When she came to the school entrance, she was greeted by her friends. "Yejinnn~!" Chungha said and came to hug me and Yejin accepted her hug. "What about me?" Sunmi said, pouting. Yejin hugged her too and they began walking inside the school while having a conversation. When they went in the school, they went to their own lockers to put away the things they don't need for class. Yejin was putting her books and stuff she had to put in her locker at school. All of a sudden, the locker gets shut. Yejin got surprised, but she didn't get hurt. She turned around to see who or what shut her locker. Not surprised, she sees Kim Yohan.

«Introduction to Yohan»
{Full Name: Kim Yohan
Birth Date: 22nd September 1999
Friends: X1
Siblings: Two younger sisters
Crush: Yejin}
{Yohan is also rich, but he's a bully. He bullies for a reason, but that reason is unknown. Only the X1 members know the reason. Yohan is nice to his members, but if you get on his mean side, run.}

"What do you want?" Yejin asked, rolling her eyes. "Calm down, geez. I just wanted to know your address." Yohan said. "Why are you interested in my address? You want to stalk me or something?" Yejin asked. "Well, me and the rest of the group have something to do with your brother. And why would I stalk you?" "Do what?" "None of your business, nerd. Just give me the damn address." "Fine..." Yejin said, giving up. She gave her address to Yohan and he walked away.

«Yohan's POV»

After what seemed to be ages, Yejin finally gave me their address. I needed his address because he's in our group X1, and we were gonna practice the dance. And maybe I could get Yejin to like me. What am I talking about, she'd never like me. I always bully her and pick on her. If only I could come out as nicer to her. I went back to Hangyul since he was the only one in the group that's a 99 liner with me. "Hey. Did you get the address?" Hangyul asked. "Yeah, I did." I answered. "Did you ask Yejin out, too?" Hangyul asked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Yahh~" I jokingly punched him. "Yohan, you're red in the face. sOmEoNe iS iN LoVe-" Hangyul teased. "Yah!" I began blushing more, but punching him harder. "Ouch! Okay, okay! Fine, I'll stop. Just stop hitting me-" Hangyul said. I stopped hitting him and the bell rang. I went to my class and Hangyul went to his. I had Math class. uGhhGgHhHh- But at least Yejin is in that class with me. I even sit behind her. I'm also with Hangyul, but he sits on the right of Chungha.

«Yejin's POV»

When the bell rang, I went to my class with Chungha since she had the same class as me. Sadly Sunmi had another class, but she has her boyfriend, Taemin, to survive with. While we were going to class, Chungha kept talking about how boring Math is. I actually liked Math and school, so that's one of the reasons I get picked on. We got in class and sat at our seats. Chungha sits at the right of me, so we kept talking. Then someone comes in, Kim Yohan and Lee Hangyul.