Ch.2. The Day

You were awoken by 3 messages and 4 missed calls. It was Kayla, nagging you to get up. it was only 6am what the bloody hell did she want?

Kay 💞: OMG GET UP

Kay 💞: TODAYS THE DAY

Kay 💞: OKAY THEN I GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO CALL YOU!!

You called her back and she answered unusually fast

"It's 6 fucking am Kayla what do you want"

"Get ready it starts a 10am and dress cute you never know who you could meet there"

"Yeah sure, I'll definitely be found attractive to somebody that watches short ass men"

"First of all Y/N/N Will is 6'2" & you're shorter than George by like 3 inches" (JUST PRETEND YOU ARE OKAY SHHH)

"Fine you win"

"YAY THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS Y/N I OWE YOU ONE!"

"Yeah okay whatever, goodbye Kay"

"BYE"

~ Bold of you to assume I wouldn't time skip again ~

You were almost at the meet and greet in your uber. You still didn't want to be there but anything for your best friend, right? Just as you got out of the uber, Kayla ran away leaving you to wonder around lost. As you turned around you bumped into a boy only slightly taller than you. The problem was that he was holding a coffee whilst you were wearing a white shirt, and of course it had stained! 

"OH MY GOD I AM SO SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEA-" 

"It's okay that was my fault I probably should have been looking where I was going" He said cutting off your apologies.

"Okay but erm I was actually looking for somebody to help me around here because my friend dragged me here, I know nobody and I'm lost could you help me... please?"

"Yeah sure where do you need to be headed to?"

"I'm not quite sure but she's obsessing over two guys called 'George & Will' is that right? I honestly don't know but if she's anywhere she'll be trying to find them."

"uhh okay I'm actually going to George's panel now if you want to go with me?"

"yeah please."

~ Time skip 10 minutes to when they find Kayla ~

"OMG KAYLA WHY DID YOU RUN OFF LIKE THAT???" You complained, playfully punching her in the arm.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Okay whatever just give me a minute AND STAY THERE THIS TIME!"

You turned to the boy and said "thanks a lot for the help by the way, may I get your number by the way..."

"George, and yeah, you can"

You didn't really think much of it when  he said his name was George, that was until 20 minutes later when you heard a voice on the panel answering questions.

~ another time skip ~

Kayla was forcing you to queue up with her and get pictures with everyone. When we got to the front of the queue, Kayla had her picture taken with 'memeulous', but after that was done he pulled you to the side.

"In case you haven't noticed, I'm the guy you were talking to earlier..."

"WAIT ACTUALLY- I-"

"Wait did you actually not know who I was from my voice" he said with a slight chuckle

"George, when I said I don't know anybody here except Kayla, I meant that." I said laughing and nervously scratching at the back of my neck.