4. Wiggle Wiggle

AUTHORS NOTE; Have you guys seen the trailer I've made for this novel? If not, it's at the sidebar.

In the next chapter there will be happening a lot more. Promise. x 

Melissa

’Ugh, I need a drink’ Claire stated with a sigh as we settled down at a table downtown at Berry’s. I tried to laugh but ended up sounding like a hurt pig with my still sore throat and cracked voice.

’Remind me to never drink again’ I almost whispered as a waiter got to our table, a older woman about 50 with brown short hair and a half smile on her when handing us our menys.

’A bottle of water and your biggest hamburger with fries’ I said without looking in it.

I had woken up at home earlier, feeling as If I had dranked for the last year without sleeping or eating anything. My whole body was crumped and sore. And a massive headache was still lying on my forehead. I had never been drunk as last night, yes I had drank before but not like that. What even happend? 

As an answer to my question Clair woke me from my daydreams, ’But it was fun right?’ she smirked while sipping on her water the waitress had given us without me even noticing. ’Yeah sure’ I sighed , ’I can’t even remember how I got home last night, or when I got home’ I giggled with a half smile. 

I remember the game I played with that boy Alec. I remember that red-haired girl in Justins lap whom didn’t say anything. I remember Alec kissing that girl. Me kissing a girl. I remember the sudden refreshment of air as I had stumbled out. And I remember Justin coming outside before I had dragged him inside once more. Telling him to ‘keep and eye on me’ as we got to the kitchen to get our drinks. I had been so drunk. Everything else after that was a blurr. Pitch black.

’You don’t?’ Claires eyes looked as if they were going to pop out of her head as she looked at me with wideopen mouth, I arched an eyebrow ,

’Justin?’ Clair asked a bit confused, her eyes still on mine. What was up with her right now?

’Yeah, Justin .. Bieber i think his name was’

’So you mean you don’t remember anything else? Are you sure?’

When I didn’t answer but just looked at her I could see a glimps of nervousness, confused, shocked even in her face.

’I think I also got you and Chaz to dance’ I winked and a touch of pink place her confused face, ’Yeah you did’ she confessed 

’Soooo....’ I encourage 

’So nothing, we dance, drinked, talked and that was it’ she sighed

’Nothing else?’ i raised an eyebrow, I knew she was hiding something’

‘Maybe we kissed a little’ she whispered and I immediately burst out of laughter

’Yeah maybe you did.. I’m so sorry I went on a date with him, I can’t believe you didn’t say anything! I would have turned him down you know’ I said and mening it.

Clair shook her head, ’It’s fine. Don’t worry about it.. I just didn’t want a boy come between us by bringing it up when he asked you out.’ She smiled soft and took a sip of her water.

’Besides I really thought you two would hit it off’ she winked

’Oh god no!’ I shook my head with a smile, ’I mean he is so kind and sweet, almost to sweet but I don’t want to get into some kind of relationship right now, at all. I want to be done with school before that happens’ I said honestly.