One choice (2)

It's Next week and there auditions start on Wednesday morning so they need to leave Tuesday night.

You wake up on Tuesday and get ready in the morning. You feel kind of flustered but you don't let your nerves get the best of you. Maybe some breakfast will clear your head. You are one step closer to accomplishing your dream.
Once you leave your house, you head to the airport to meet your best friend, Destiny.

Destiny: Hey you ready to go?

Y/n:Ready as I'll ever be!
( you exclaim in a sarcastic tone)

Destiny: Alrighty then, let's get going!

Your POV*
How can she be so optimistic about this? This is nerve wracking! Isn't this what I want though? To be a famous actress? What am I saying...of course I do!
End POV*

Destiny: So, have you memorized the part?

Y/n: Yea, but I just hope that I don't forget anything or freeze up, ya'know?

Destiny: I know how you feel...I was up ALL night trying to memorize. A word of advice though...just don't think too hard about it. It'll come naturally!

Your POV*
Easy for you to say...you excel at EVERYTHING you do! I bet you'll get the part.
End POV*

Yay! We've made it to California! Home of Hollywood and the best actors and actresses alive!

After you land in Cali you get a rental car then go get something to eat,after that you go to the hotel.

Destiny:DAMN😉there hella cute boys here

Y/n: yass lmao bout to get it 😏

Destiny:I'm Saying so you want to go over the lines one more time so we got it for good

Y/n:yeah

So you guys go over Your lines for the movie part till yall get tired and sleep

Thanks to my friend helping me I got it done😭thank you 👌keep reading and like comment and put in youre libary💖💯