Chapter 12

Jonas's Point Of View

damn, I think that Keith's keeping Kate away from me and I don't know why but I am pissed right now. I mean, why would he be possessive with Kate, they are not in a relationship.

or, are they?

I honestly won't deny that I have feelings for Kate, I mean- who wouldn't right? She's kind and even cute, she's smart and very pretty. I can't believe it that I had feelings for a nerd, she's not my type but there's something in her that captivated me.

I felt like I know her already and I want to be with her. 

What the fuck is wrong with me? I am down bad. 

I am currently eating with Kate and Keith and mind you, they look like girlfriends and boyfriends. Ants would literally bite them cause of their sweetness. 

well, I must admit that they look good together but Kate is mine, no, scratch that, I will do everything for her to be mine. 

I faked a cough that made them looked at me and arched a brow, Keith's even glaring at me.  But, why the heck is he angry at me? 

man's surely not good in hiding expressions and emotions, stupid

"Kate, can you help with the math topic? I kinda didn't understand and can you please help me review about it? let's review together for the quiz tomorrow?" I asked her, she chuckled and instantly nodded which made me smile.

oh man, I am down bad to her but I ain't complaining though.

"thank you!" I smiled at her but my smile faded when Keith raised a brow at me and held Kate's wrist.

man's possessive for what?

I felt my throat went dry when Keith suddenly hugged Kate which made the both of us gasped, he teased me and hugged her tighter. But, I was taken back when Kate hugged him back- wait, what?!

I hate the view now, are they together? 

"are you guys in a relationship?" 

Kate's Point Of View

nangunot ang noo ko at dahan dahang napatingin kay Jonas, I felt Keith stunned, not expecting Jonas' question. Why is Jonas asking anyway?

wait- are we a bit obvious? shit. He can't know that me and Keith are married!

"Hindi."

"no." Keith said, seriously and continued eating. 

I saw how Jonas's face lit up but his brows are still furrowed. What the heck is wrong with him and why are my hands getting cold? 

"why are you hugging each other-"

I was shocked when Keith glared at him and stood up. "it's just a dare, stop over reacting." he looked at Jonas seriously while his jaw are clenching. 

damn, my man's pissed. 

Jonas stood up and took his bag, he looked at me and Keith and drank his juice. "I was just asking, why are you guilty, and why the heck are you angry at me?" 

napalunok ako nang tignan nila ng masama ang isa't isa, I hissed and cursed in tiny. "stop it, the both of you." 

they looked at me and shrugged, Jonas bowed a little and left the cafeteria while Keith sat back down beside me, still clenching  his jaw and serious. 

"calm the fuck down, Keith. We're being too obvious." I glared at him as I whispered to him, he faced me and smirked. 

"he likes you."