long furby lemon

I pushed the metal bars of the office building open, and a breath of cold air hit me immediately. Of course, this was the one day where I forgot to bring a jacket. So, I walked as fast as I could with my stuffy work clothes on. The city blocks were quiet and dormant, I only had seen about fifteen people when I was halfway into the walk. I envisioned getting home and seeing the love of my life, the lengthiest boy, long Furby. I got a warm tingly feeling just by thinking about him and his l e n g t h, and I started to walk as fast as I possibly could. I rounded the corner to my house and I talked to my neighbor. I had forgotten about Long Furby.

I pushed open the door and set my keys in the tin. I placed my bag on the cold hard floor. I stalked over to the fridge and re-heated some pizza from last night. I decided to get a start on my progress report, so I trudged up the stairs to my room. Once I opened my door, I saw none other than Todd, the long Furby, laying seductively on my bed. I looked at him and bit my lip, winking at him. I looked up and down his gray, plaid, sexy body. His length was absolutely stunning. I was swooning beneath him and I felt my legs turn to jello. His gracious tail of black fur waved back and forth with lust. He looked me up and down again, his black soulless eyes of death piercing into my skin and making me all hot and bothered. He pushed me back on to the bed with his tail (because he had no arms,) and just as he was about to rip my shirt off Wreck-It-Ralph came in through the window, swinging Fix-It-Felix and Tony Stark's lifeless bodies around like a windmill of corpses. Todd and I looked at each other and smirked. We then looked at Ralph and told him to bring the bodies (and himself) inside. Little did Ralph know, we were both necrophiliacs.

He slithered in through the window with the bodies. We then stripped the corpses of their clothes and got to work. It was a whole orgy of dead and living, and my god did it feel good. After everything was said and done we cleaned up, shoved the corpses in the closet (just in case) and made plans to do it again. Ralph left and Todd and I just watched movies about dead people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N -kylie

Hey stupids, we're back :) it's been a while, but that's fi n e, also I am so, so sorry that we made this it's so cursed and bad and horrible I'm so r r Y

A/N -bri

oh god oh fuck this is awful i hate it and i wrote 75% of it. kylie laid out the outline and i wrote the big words,,,,, help,,,,,

there's a new one coming soon (: