[5] Stay; keep breathing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Time later*

-Soyoung's POV-

You worked for hours inside the office along with London, both tried to do the best to have everything done for the arrival to Daejeon. It was a matter of time to get going to the jet and take a short flight; it was an unplanned trip, still, you managed to have everything for coming back this same night. Because of the tight schedule you have to get done over in Daejeon, you suggested to London a very exciting and pleasing plan; it was obvious that you wanted to talk with Hyungwon before going for the whole day so you told London if he wanted to come along with you and spend some time with the members. He didn't say no, which made you happy.

After all, you do remember his little interest in IM.

As for now, London and you are at the place Wonho told you to come at. Monsta X is right now in a photoshoot for their coming projects, both are looking amazed at the whole set that is decorated with artistic structures for the photos they'll take. Even though the place was calling your attention, the vision didn't hesitate to look over to Hyungwon; he's posing so fearlessly with that serious expression he knows. It was getting all your attention.

-Don't drop any saliva – London bothered.

-Yah! Shut up – You hit his side sloppily as you stared at him glancing over IM.

-Don't even try to say anything – He told. -I know that you'll say something to bother me – London smirked before cluttering your hair.

-You know me too well – You chuckled.

Briefly, Wonho and Shownu got towards both, they greeted you happily before everyone else started to arrive. You were glad to see everyone so happy.

-So, what are you guys doing here? – Minhyuk asked curiously.

-They'll go out from Seoul, so, they wanted to see us before going – Wonho explained while hugging you.

-Yeah, it was kind of unplanned but I guess that's work – You chuckled softly.

-For how long? – IM asked.

-Not too long, we hope to return tonight – London smiled at the younger.

-Good to know – IM smiled back.

-So, what does my princess need? – Hyungwon asked before taking you away from Wonho.

-Hey! – Wonho complained as you giggled.

-Just to see how you were, and it looks that everybody is well – You grinned before Hyungwon embraced you from behind.

-Sure, we are! – Jooheon smiled.

-It's sweet of you to come by. We are finishing up with the photoshoot – Kihyun told.