10/21

1.) Can I bother you with something?- You generally do but what's up?

2.) where do you think you're going? - To the moon, maybe mars, anywhere but here.
3.) I think.. I may have eaten too much
4.) I need to.. go.. iron my cat.
5.) So as I telling my friend.. hey, where are going? - sorry, I thought you were going to tell me another long boring story and I really didn't want to listen.
6.) You're really pretty.
7.) I think you might me drunk.
8.) Hit me! I dare you!
9.) oh so you're an assassin now?
10.) I'm sorry, but at what point was I supposed to care?
11.) Trust your gut. - I have anxiety, my gut tells me to abort mission.
12.) but you have to, it's tradition! - tradition is just peer pressure from dead people.
13.) because my momma raised a lady I know what fork and knife to use at form dinner. And because my momma didn't raise no fool I know which artery to stab them in to bleed you out in a minute.
14.) abort mission, abort mission.
15.) I'm adrift in sea of bitterness and blinding darkness. - You're a bloody drama queen is what you are.
16.) do the universe a favor, never hide your magic.
17.) I'm the assassin here! You need to shut up, I have experience in these things.
18.) it's okay, you just forgot who you are. Welcome back.
19.) you can't stop me. - that sounds like a fun challenge.
20.) did you have to hit me with the corpses leg? Was that reall necessary? - was it necessary? No. Was it hilarious? Hell yes.
21.) it's charming! - it's probably haunted and we're all going to die but sure it's got that charming vibe to it.
22.) I'm going insane and I don't care! Dancing's not a crime.
23.) they say if you listen close enough you can still him/her in these hollowed walls. - I'm not dead you idiot.
24.) come little children I'll take thee away.
25.) did I ever tell you that you make the moonlight beautiful?
26.) why are listening to the instructions from a child in the back seat?
27.) why are you leaving? - I didn't think any body would notice.
28.) why is there so many cold bags of water around the apartment? - cause the ice melted?
29.) do I dare ask, what did you do this time?
30.) maybe You're not perfect but neither am I. Isn't that what makes us so great? Where you fail I excel and where I'm crap you're amazing.
31.) I like your name. - thanks I got it for my birthday.