900

1.) So, I just realized... I've been shot.
2.) I am under no obligation to make sense to you.
3.) this is bad - you've said that already. - it's seemed worth repeating.
4.) it's seven am and I'm already saving your ass.
5.) I need that life saving miracle drug. - you mean coffee. - that's what I said.
6.) I never told to you that!
7.) What are you staring at? - your lips. -my lips?
8.) your eyes are the most enchanting color.
9.) are you okay? - no, it's that time of the month Satan's waterfall has decided to remind me that I hate being female.
10.) can you hold me?
11.) Yes I walked away mid conversation, you were boring me to death and my survival instincts kicked in.
12.) poor little girl, still wanting your happy ending.
13.) Why didn't you kill me?
14.) dude, you have a metal arm?
15.) If your happy and you know it shoot your gun!
16.) you're insane! - I know isn't it great!
17.) did you love her? - all the time.
18.) does it hurt, having your heart broken.
19.) love is the emotion of fools, there to cloud your mind from destiny, from achieving greatness! - dude you are so hopelessly in love. - I know I'm totally screwed.
20.) Why me? - because you saw me when I was invisible.
21.)  one universe, eight planets, seven seas, seven continents, eight hundred and nine islands, two hundred and four countries, and I had the unfortunate luck of meeting you.
22.) not my circus, not my monkeys.
23.) I didn't do it. - why are you laughing then? - cause whoever did it was freaking genius.
24.) go to hell- oh honey, where do you think I came from?
25.) kiss me.
26.) don't leave.
27.) I need to feel your skin.
28.) right now I don't know if I want to kiss you or push you off a bridge. - can I pick?
29.) I have to go.. iron my cat.
30.) Who are you? ... death? - sometimes, but not today.
31.) But Why? Why would you love me? - because you bug me, you weirdo.
32.) I'm going to protect you.
33.) no, we can't leave him! - if we don't get out of here we are all going to die.
34.) Uh, Why are you licking me?
35.) can I help you?
36.) kids these days.
37.) I'm fine. - you don't look fine. - then stop looking.
38.) do you trust me? - no. - smart man.
39.) What's in your hair? - trust me, you don't want to know.
40.) I'm going to go to the woods and scream for a while, anybody want to join me?"
41.) dear lord, you are the most infuriating man/woman I have ever met!
42.) What are you doing? - having tea with the queen, I'm hot wiring a car what do you think?
43.) I never did say thank you. - for what? - for everything.
44.) Don't you sign to me in that tone!
45.) say something, your scaring me.
46.) Who are you? - we need to get you some place safe.
47.) I'm in love with you, that's why!
48.) here kitty, kitty.
49.) did I ever tell you I hate heights? - you really should of read the job description. - yeah, thanks captain obvious.
50.) can you please put a shirt or pants on, cause you being almost naked is very distracting.
51.) I'm sorry did I roll my eyes out loud?