2. Omnipotent

Jimin

"Kiss me."

I give Taehyung an empty stare.

He doesn't budge from the doorway. "If you mean it....kiss me."

I swallow. "You're being weird."

He sighs, lowering his arms from the door frame and finally stepping aside. "You can go." He whispers without looking to me.

I observe his messy blue hair.

He meets my eyes. "You can go to your room now Jimin." He remarks angrily.

I smile. "You don't really wanna kick me out."

He folds his arms across his chest and leans against the wall. "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Taehyung reaches across me and slams the door without breaking eye contact.
"Oh?" I laugh. "That's hot."

All I did was flirt with him.

We were sitting on his bed, watching The Notebook, when I decided to caress his cheek and tell him he's hotter than Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams.

I like to mess with people like that. It makes me feel alive, wanted, desired when I see myself as a cluster of unneeded hell.

If people want to fuck me, then I mean something. And I'm desperate to mean anything.

He rolls his eyes and flops into his desk chair, not facing me. "You're a piece of shit Jimin."
He digs through notebooks, I can hear the smile in his voice. "Don't come onto me like that ever again." He turns to face me.

I smirk.

"I mean it." He clicks the pen in his hand as he observes me.

I open the bedroom door. "Got it Tata!" I exclaim before rushing down the hall.

"HEY," he yells "what did I say about calling me that?!"

I laugh as I make it to the living room.

Jin sits longways on the couch with his head placed lightly on his girlfriend, Naren's, lap.

She's been our number one stylist since debut. She's had her hits and misses we don't talk about, but she's a keeper. Jin fell head over heals for her during HYYH tour in 2015 after she saved him from a crazed fan. Pepper sprayed the bitch.

They hit it off over coffee and the company's been cool with it since. Well.......as long as they don't get caught by the media.

I smile at them.

Naren looks up from her phone and reciprocates a friendly grin.

Jin doesn't acknowledge me.

I walk to the open kitchen area and look through the fridge. "Shouldn't you be working on booking fashion shows for our tour outfits?" I mumble teasingly, grabbing a Diet Coke then turning to face her.

She gives a closed mouth smile. "I'll get on that as soon as possible."

Jin sits up to dead eye me. "Shouldn't you be eating at least 2,500 calories a day?" He questions. "I don't think Diet Coke is in your meal plan." He remarks smugly.

I freeze, drink in hand. Before I could even take a first sip I turn back to the fridge and replace my drink for a milk.

"There?" I ask him waving the drink around in front of me. "You happy?"

Jin gives a wide grin. "Yes."

I slam the fridge, causing Naren to jump. She looks at me wide eyed in concern as I take a seat on a stool at the kitchen island.

My hands grip the cold white glass bottle.

My eyes meet Jin's. He awaits patiently with a look of fucking satisfaction I want to smack off his face.

"I have to use the bathroom." I jet to the bathroom next to Yoongi's studio and slam the door.

I look into the mirror.
My eyes start to sting.
I run the sink and splash water on my face.

Two knocks on the door startle me. "Yeah?" I call out, stopping the water.

"What are you doing?"
Great. It's Namjoon.

I open the door to the concerned leader.
"Nothing." I give a comforting smile. "Just needed to wash my face. Freshen up." I shrug.

"Ah. Ok." He sighs. "Well Bang needs to talk to you when you're free."

I furrow my brows. "Why?"

"He has some news about Jungkook."

My eyes go wide and I search around the hall for no listeners. "Is he ok?" I whisper.

"He's fine." Namjoon sighs. "It just seems like he'll be taking some days off this tour."

Shit.

"Ok." I nod and force a grin. "I'll get with Bang. Thanks for telling me."

He walks away.

I go back to the living room.
Jin and Naren stand, putting on their coats.

"Where you two headed?" I question.

"Get some drinks." Jin deadpans. "I'd say you're invited, but I know you're gonna make up some bullshit excuse to not tag along so." He gives a fake smile.

I roll my eyes. "Have you talked to Bang?"

Naren looks to me in surprise. "Oh- n-no.....we haven't."

They have.

"Ok, well he has an update on Jeon so I'll be chatting with him later on."

"Cool." Jin sighs, taking Naren's hand in his. I stare at it. "See ya." He smiles.

They walk out the door.

I stand alone in our large living room.

My eyes linger onto the lone bottle of milk.

I rush my hands through my hair then head back to my room.