Chapter 5 - Cool Cats, Secret Bases and Promises PART 1

Stampy's POV

We got onto the S.S Stumpy and sailed off. I went to Squid's cabin and knocked on the door. "Come in." He said I walked in with a lump in my throat and started to talk, "S-Squid, can we make a promise?" I choked on my words "Sure what is it?" He said in a friendly voice "If we don't find Amy alive..... C-can you just put this in my stomach?" I asked starting to cry silently he stared at me as I handed him a pocket knife, he stared at me more looking into my emerald eyes as I avoided his pitch black ones. He started to open his mouth and speak "Stampy I can't promise you...." "B-but you said yes! Y-you have to do it if we don't find Amy! It will torture me and I will kill myself anyways!" I screamed starting to sob and hyperventilate he rubbed my back and said "Shh Stampy, you don't have to die, I will be with you and so will everyone else....." His words were exactly the same, he spoke them before when we were 12.

~~~~~~Le Flash Back~~~~~~

I walked out the house with a bruise on my face... I didn't want to go to the picnic today of all days.... Today was the anniversary of when my mom was murdered by my dad, I got to the hill we always met on and hid the bruise with my scarf. "Why do you have a scarf? It is like, a bazillion degrees!" Young Amy said "I-I just like scarfs......" "Come on Stamps!" Squid yelled as he ripped my scarf and jacket off to reveal the bruise on my face and the cuts on my arms. "Stampy.... Did your father do this?" I started to cry, " O-Only the bruise.... I cut myself..." I sobbed into Squid's shoulder and he said, "Shh Stampy you don't have to die, I will be with you and so will everyone else....."

~~~~~~Le End of Flash Back~~~~~~~

But something feels funny, I am hiperventilating to fast, and then everything went black.

Squid's POV

Stampy was breathing really fast and hit the floor with a THUD and of course, I shrieked like a little girl. Everyone came running in a tried to get Stampy up but he wouldn't move. "Stampy! Come on wake up! Wake up! PLEASE! STAMPY!" No... he can't be dead.... NO I wont let him be dead! No........... "He is only in a coma, he will be ok hopefully." Derp said then a hybrid girl/cat with a white tank-top and black shorts with purple and blue hair, she had magestic purple eyes " Hello." she said "My name is Cool Cat but you can call me Cee-Cat." Cee-Cat said, she looked like she knew something, but I was mistaken. "OH MY NOTCH! I-Is that Stampy? Is he d-d-d-d-d..." "No, he is only in a coma" Sky said. "Wait.... Cool Cat.... You are here?" Derp said

A/N

I AM SORRY I PUT STAMPY IN A COMA WAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Also that sad part, whatever :L

*Eats cookie in a corner*