Chapter 6 - Cool Cats, Secret Bases and Promises PART 2

Lee's POV

I was in a HUGE shock, first a girl named Cee-Cat came out of nowhere, Stampy fell into a coma and now Derp is yelling at her, that is shocking because Derp was normally a quiet shy girl. "YOU ABANDONED ME IN THE FOREST! YOU LEFT ME ALONE WITH A STINKIN CAT HAT, YOU LEFT ME TO DIE!" Derp shouted "So I guess you threw away the headphones and hat......" Cee-Cat said looking like she was gonna cry. "N-No..... They are in a chest in my cabin... Be right back!" Derp said and charged to her cabin. She came back a little bit later wearing light blue headphones and a cat hat, the cat was silver with purple eyes. "Ehmmm Derp... Your eyes were glowing a reddish purplish color when you were yelling.." Sky said. "Oh yeah, that happens when I get upset or mad." She replied. "Mad aye? Ehehehe..." Bodil started to say. Then he sang, "Derp and Lee, sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G hahahaha" "S-Shutup Bodil!" Me and Derp said blushing a crimson red. Her eyes turned red/purple " Aww they even hate me together! KAWWAI DESU!" He shouted. I have to admit, Derp does look a little cute... Wait what?!? Oh Notch this is gonna be a long trip........ Then suddenly the boat shook like it crashed and Squid yelled "AH OEY MATEYS, WE'VE REACHED DE SECRET BASE YARRRRRGH" We jumped out and Sky and Cee-Cat stayed with Stampy to keep him safe. "So do you know where they are?" I asked "Well prisoners are down the hall to the right, I think-" Squid just stopped and stared at the the ceiling, then he fell on his knees, his mouth was dripping blood, there was a arrow in his back! Oh my god... I swear I heard Rosie scream and Derp threw up. I stood there, trying to see where the arrow came from. Nothing, I didn't see anyone else..., but I noticed, Squid was trying to speak..... "L-Lee... You are the captain now.... Make sure Stampy is ok, tell him I have gone to a better place... Tell him I said please don't cut... I will be his guardian angel... And Rosie... I have always... L-l-loved you...." With that we all burst into tears and made a grave for Squid outside the base... Rosie had the worst of it, since Squid said he loved her..... I hope Stampy is ok..... "Hey guys! Where is Squid?" Sky asked, oh no we have to tell him, Squid and Sky have been best friends since kindergarten well Stampy and me too but..... "He was shot in the back........ We made him a grave outside near the water..." Sky looked like he didn't want to look at us, he just ran into his cabin and locked the door.

A/N

Well I just killed Squid and made Sky lock himself in his cabin and had another sad part....

*Puts on armor made of cookies*

I am ready for the fangirls.