Chapter (1?)

A/N just real quick imma be time skipping a few days to when (spoilers) Deku and Bakugou are on house arrest after their fight, it's now the first night of their house arrest. Also imma make KiriBaku references so unless y'all want me to make Bakugou or Kirishima as your final love/boyfriend then they gonna be shipped. (Comment if u want best boi or blasty at the end and I'll make it happen[maybe])

(Your/Reader PoV)

"Hey, everyone! Why don't we play Truth or Dare?" I hear Mina yell from my spot on a couch. I sigh and get up, reluctantly joining in. Kirishima basically drags Bakugou back from where he had been trying to go back to his dorm, and I smile slightly seeing him cave under the read-headed shark boy.

"Fine." I hear him growl and we all sit down in a circle.

"Ok, so just to mix it up we're gonna use a bottle to decide who asks who, so it's kinda like 'Spin the Bottle' only with truths or dares instead of kissing." Mina explains as she puts an empty bottle in the middle.

"Um, Mina? W-what if we don't want to answer the truth or do the dare?" I hear Uraraka ask.

"How about make them do a shot of lemon juice." I suggest and some people nod.

"Good idea! I'll get the lemon juice and cups." Tsu says and gets up, coming back moments later with a small stack of shot glasses (idk why they would have them but go along with it) and a bottle of lemon juice from the fridge.

"Ok, who wants to go first?" Mina asks and Sero grins and grabs the bottle, spinning it in place. It ends up pointing towards me. Fuck.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Truth or dare." He says and I cross my arms.

"Dare."

"I dare you to do a Fortnight dance for 10 seconds." (I'm sorry but bear with me)

"Ok." I stand up and back away a bit, mentally preparing myself for the ultimate humiliation. And then I start doing the orange justice. Perfectly. For ten seconds. Mina and a few others videotape me and Sero had a timer.

"Aaaassnd, done! Dang, you're pretty good (Y/N)!" Sero says and I stand back up and go back to my spot. Most everyone applauses and I spin the bottle, landing on Ojiro.

"Truth or dare, Ojiro." I say, looking at him.

"Truth." He responds and I hear Bakugou mutter. "Pussy."

"Who is the worst person in this class." I smirk and he sighs.

"I don't wanna be mean, but, Mineta. Sorry, it's just that you're such a perv that I can't help but dislike you." He sighs again and Mineta shrugs.

"I get that a lot. It's honestly okay, I'm used to it." The short boy says and Ojiro nods, reaching for the bottle and spinning it. It lands on a pair of floating shorts and a t-shirt, Hagakure.

"Well, truth or dare, Hagakure." He says, turning towards her.

"Mmmm, Dare!" She says.

"I dare you to sit in your crushes lap for the next two rounds."

"I-okay." She mumbles and stands up, walking over to Ojiro and sitting hesitantly in his lap.

"W-Wait what? Y-you—" he blushes beet red and I think that she nods. I'm not sure.

"Damn. I totally ship you two!" Mina squeals and Ojiro looks away. Hagakure spins the bottle, and it ends up pointing to a gap in between Tsu and Tokoyami, where no one had been sitting before.

"Ok, that landed on no one so we'll just do a 'free choice' truth or dare. Who do you pick?" Mina says and she giggles.

"(Y/N). Truth or dare."

"Dare." I respond, crossing my arms.

"Do your best impression of Mr. Aizawa."

"Can I get something?"

"Sure. But be quick!" She says and I get up, running to the dorm hallways. I somehow get into the laundry room and find Mr. Aizawa's sleeping bag in the dryer.

"Wow, he actually washes it." I mumble and grab it, running back to the group with it.

"WAIT WHAT HOW DID YOU GET HIS SLEEPING BAG???" Almost all the girls and some of the boys screech.

"I have my ways. But really, it was literally in the dryer. He actually washes it, which surprises me." I say and a lot of jaws drop. I step into the sleeping bag and zip it up, trying not to grin.

"And now, for my impression." I say and make my face look tired. Then I fall over and start to fake snore. Most everyone laughs but it quickly dies away. Uh-oh.

"What the hell are you doing with my sleeping bag." I hear Mr. Aizawa's voice and I get scared.

"Truth or dare. I uh, I dared (Y/N) to take it and do an impression of you." Hagakure says and he sighs.

"Not gonna lie, not bad, (Y/N). Now get out and give it back."

"Wait what?" Mina, Sero, Denki, Kirishima, Tsu, and Jiro all say in unison as I unzip his bag and get out of it.

"That's how I am a lot to you kids, I can't blame you. But I don't snore." I hand him the bag and he starts walking away.

"What the hell?" Bakugou mutters and everyone sits back in the circle.

"Uh, (Y/N), I think it's your turn to spin it." Izuku says and I nod, spinning it. It lands on Todoroki.

"Truth ore dare, Todoroki." I say and he sighs.

"Y' know what, dare. I don't care." He says and I smirk.

"I dare you to kiss who you like."

"Uhh, wha-what do you mean?" He stutters, blushing lightly.

"Your crush."

He blushes slightly darker and grabs a shot glass and the bottle of lemon juice, pouring a shot.

"Wait what? You actually like someone in this class?" Jiro asks and he nods then takes the shot.

"Oh fuck!" He exclaims and covers his mouth after, his face kinda twisted because of the sourness.

"That bad?" Momo says and he nods. After a bit he goes back to normal, spinning the bottle. It lands on Bakugou.

"Dare." He says before Todoroki has a chance to say 'truth or dare.'

"I-okay. Uh, I dare you to sit in Kirishima's lap. For the next three rounds."

1071 words

The reason I ended it there is because I want y'all to comment wether you want KiriBaku to be in this. I know it's "My Hero Academia x male reader" but I still want KiriBaku. So ya I'm not gonna update again until I know what you want. So ya sorry.

—TheGoldenLolbit, the adopted author of this story