Chapter 2

(Y/N) PoV

"I-okay. Uh, I dare you to sit in Kirishima's lap. For the next three rounds." Todoroki says. Bakugou's eyes widen and a slight pink tint coats his cheeks.

"What kind of dare is that?" He asks with a hint of a growl in his voice. Todoroki shrugs, not responding.

Bakugou huffs and sits on the redhead's lap, still blushing lightly. I smirk and Bakugou growls softly at me. I shrug and look away from him, waiting for him to truth or dare someone.

"Pikachu, truth or dare."

"Huh? Who— oh wait that's me. Uhhh... Dare?" Denki facepalms when he realizes that Bakugou chose him, and chooses dare. Not a good idea.

"Heh. I dare you to lick Mina's ear." Bakugou smirks.

"Wha— NO!! I AM NOT LICKING MINA'S EAR!" Denki exclaims. Meanwhile, Mina covers her ears with her hands, shifting and leaning on Sero, who is sitting on the other side of Mina from Denki.

"Pussy." Bakugou smirks and crosses his arms.

"F-Fine...."

Mina sits upright again and uncovers her ears, Denki hesitantly leaning towards her. He finally locks her ear, making both Mina and Denki recoil back, Mina squealing and Denki wiping his tongue off with his fingers.

"Ugh... Ya know what... (Y/N), truth or dare."

"Dare, obviously." I smirk.

"Come here, no one else can hear this." He says, motioning for me to come over to him. I go over to the Pikachu, him positioning himself so that he can whisper the dare in my ear.

"I dare you, with no context at all, go up to Bakugou, and kiss him. It has to be on the lips, otherwise you have to take a shot." He whispers in my ear, smirking.

"What the fuck he's gonna kill me!" I whisper back to him. He shrugs, waving me away. I sigh and go back to my spot. I'm actually sitting by Kirishima, and Kirishima has Bakugou in his lap still, so I guess this works out.

I grab Bakugou, kissing him on the lips quickly and pulling away

"It's the dare, don't get mad at m—"

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??????!!!!!!!!!" Bakugou yells at me, a noticeable red blush dusting his cheeks.

"It was the dare!! Denki dared me to kiss you and he said that I had to kiss you on the lips!!" I say, holding my hands up. Bakugou covers his face with his hands and quickly gets up and leaves the room, almost running in fact.

"Uhm...I'm gonna go talk to him..." Kirishima says, starting to get up.

"No, I should. I'm the one who got dared to kiss him, and believe it or not I can probably protect myself better than you can, Kirishima." I say, standing up before him and following Bakugou.

I get to his dorm room, going up to it and sighing softly. Then I hear something very odd.

Is—Is Bakugou...crying?

I knock on his door, hearing the soft crying stop instantly.

"G-go away!" He growls, and I sigh again. I test his doorknob, finding out that it's unlocked. I open his door and just barely dodge a book that he throws at me. I grab it and enter his room, closing the door behind me.

"Wh— Why the fuck are you h-here..." he mumbles from his spot curled up on his bed.

"Denki dared me to kiss you. I-I'm sorry...I didn't want to take a shot because I can't handle even the smallest bit of sourness." I chuckle softly.

"But why did you decide to come here?" He mumbles, looking at me.

"I wanted to make sure you're okay." I smile softly at him, sitting down on the edge of his bed. "You can talk to me, I won't judge you."

"This may sound really weird, but... I mean... I know I'm not really nice or anything, and I guess this is pretty out of character for me but..." he trails off, apparently deciding not to tell me.

"It's okay, I won't judge you, I promise." I smile at him again, and he gives a small smile in return.

"C-c-can... can we c-cuddle?" He mumbles very softly. I chuckle and scoot closer to him, so that I'm sitting beside him on the bed.

"Sure." I smile and hold my arms open for him. He blushes slightly and leans into my embrace, my arms wrapping around him and his head nuzzling into the crook of my neck as he starts quietly crying again.

"Shhh, it's okay, it's okay." I mumble to him, rubbing his back slowly.

"I'm sorry.........I didn't mean to run out like that...I just was really surprised, th-that you actually kissed me..." he mumbles into the crook of my neck. "I know this is gonna sound really weird... but I l-like you... like I have a crush on you.........." he mumbles. My eyes widen, a blush creeping across my face.

"B-Bakugou......" I blush a bit more and end up hugging him tighter. He stiffens slightly, not expecting me to hug tighter, before he hugs me back.

"I have to admit... I am pretty shocked... Uhh... I know you won't wanna hear this but... I-I'm sorry but I don't feel that way about you... n-not yet anyway." I mumble, making his shoulders sag.

"N-no it's okay... I didn't expect you to return the feelings... It's okay. W-we can just be friends..." he mumbles.

"For now." I smile, hugging him tighter.

927 words

I'm sorry, plz don't hate me. But now (Y/N) knows that Bakuhoe likes him, and I hope y'all are okay with what I just wrote...

—TheGoldenLolbit