Lance✨💙

any Art is not mine💙 Enjoy this may not be the best but I'm trying xD

Lance✨💙
It's currently 6 in the afternoon, I'm sitting downstairs on the couch waiting on my Mamá telling me why on earth she called me down here like really, "Lance Miel" I looked up at her "yes Mamá?" She sighed and looked at me "Lance you're moving schools, Monday next week you'll be in rolling into Garrison high" my eyes widened "But Mamá!? What about all my friends I've made at my current school!" She sat down next to me and took my hands In hers "Lo siento Lance, you'll still be able to see them, just not in the same school everyday?" I looked at her and nodded "Plus honey you'll make new friends" she messed my hair up and kisses my head "te amo Lance" I sighed "I love you too Mamá" I got up and went back upstairs and sighed "Lance?" I looked behind me and saw Veronica my older sister looking at me "yes?" she sighed "y'know Mamá is just trying to do her best right?" I nodded soon Sylvio came and jumped on me "Uncle Lance!" I chuckled and picked him up "Sí" he giggled and booped my nose, I put him down and went in my room, and fell on my bed "guess life's gonna get interesting" I sighed and fell asleep

TIME SKIP:)

It's Monday my first day of a new school, Greaaaat, I sighed and got up I went to the bathroom showered and brushed my teeth, I dried my hair with my towel and brushed it, then I picked out my outfit, just a blue hoodie and some skinny jeans an my pair of vans, I went downstairs with my bag and looked at my family, and smiled, I went over to my Mamá and Papá and kissed them on the cheek, "Bye Mamá bye Papá" my mother sighed and kissed my head "tenga un buen día Lance" I walked out the door and headed to the school, I'mma hate this I know that for a fact, when I arrived at the school I was already getting stared at, I sighed and went to the office, "Hi I'm Lance I'm new here?" She just nodded "I'm here for my timetable?" She nodded again "listen I'm on call right now can you wait?" She gave me a glare "no actually I can't wait? It's my first day here and I need my timetable!!" She hung up the phone and I could tell she was furious "Listen that was incredibly rude!" I glared at her "well I need my timetable so you may give me it now?" She got me it and then I left, I tried to find my first class but it was hard, I'm already late. I found my class and went in I looked at the teacher and went over to him "Hi I'm Lance? I'm new here" he smiled "I'm Mr Green, I'll be your English teacher for the year" I nodded "go take a seat up at the back next to Keith" I looked around and then back at the teacher "uh?? Who??" Everyone burst out laughing, I'm shocked, I don't know who he is so why is everyone laughing? "He's right there" he pointed to this emo looking kid with a mullet, I nodded and took my seat "hey" I said to him, he looked at me and smiled 'fuck that's cute' (' is for when he's thinking btw) he passed me a note, I tilted my head, and read it "hey :) I'm keith" I looked at him and wrote on it "nice I'm Lance, why don't you say words man I'm not good at spelling:)" I passed him it and he giggled 'my heart just grew' he passed me the note back "I'm mute, I don't speak" I looked at him and smiled and wrote on it again "well my mute friend, welcome to becoming my first friend here" I handed him it and he smiled then handed back "I'm glad I'm your first <3~" 'the heart!!' I smiled at him, the bell went and I sighed "walk me to my next class?" Keith nodded, I gave him my timetable and he looked at it and all of a sudden his eyes lit up, he gave me this note book "We have the same classes!!!" I laughed and looked at him, "that a good thing?" He nodded and I gave him his book, 'guess schools gonna be good now that I met keith~'

I really hope if anyone likes this or reads this that you'll enjoy my story, I really just wanna put my ideas of how I would like Keith and Lance to be like in it

Word count: 800 ❤️💙