Part 2

I decided to go explore the place. Also maybe trying not to get in a discussion. My imagination was activated to think of a ton of scenarios about meeting the Sanders Sides. Pene, I'm looking at you.

I arrive in a room kinda like the one living room in A Lesson in Practicality except it was all white.

It had a grey sofa and bean bags of multiple colors.

Oh... There were also the Sanders Sides.

Wait...  THE SANDERS SIDES ARE IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME!!!!!

Well, they looked a bit different than in the videos but still VERY MUCH recognizable.

Virgil was laying on a purple bean bag looking at his phone probably scrolling down Tumblr next to Roman who was talking/arguing with Logan, who was on the sofa. Patton was at the other end of the sofa, the one closest to me, watching cartoons.

I was half watching this episode of Steven Universe but still focusing on what in was also trying to do. I try to hide in a corner. It was really hard considering I was a brown-haired girl in a yellow/gold t-shirt, a Virgil like hoodie but with yellow/gold patches around the waist, dark blue jeans, purple shoes and yellow fingerless gloves. But I had a talent to blend in with the environment (even scared people sometimes (not intentionally 0_0)).

Well... Needless to say, the task has failed successfully.

I saw Patton look at me surprised (I swear he's got to have something in his lenses that alert him of shy/anxious children cause d a m)

"Hey kiddo, are you new?

- Patton... Is that side a girl? Virgil remarks

- Don't use that tone on her please." He replied then turned to me.

"So, are you new?" I nod a yes

"What side are you?

-Are you Thomas's feminity? Roman asked, visibly worried.

- What? N-No. I'm Shyness." I mumble and Virgil seems surprised. "I used to encompass his shyness." I nod as I had already guessed this fact.

"H-How is this possible?" Virgil adds

"I don't know. Do you feel any different?

- No.

- Mari? Where are you?" I hear Angelo shout as everyone turns to the noise and Logan looking up from the notebook where he was recording everything. How have I not noticed is a mystery.