1D Its Really Happening.........

:p hi!!!!!! this is my first fan fiction... actually my first story so it might not be good! just a warning..... it has cuss words and it may get a little graphic so if you don't like that don't read and plzzz don't report:p

chapter 1:

SARAH'S POV

I walked down the street slowly with a depressed look on my face. I was pissed at the world.... well actually my boyfriend, he was cheating on me with my best friend. I should be mad at Jackie ( my best friend) but I cant stay mad at her for very long. she does this stupid shit where she "cries" with her blue eyes an I feel bad.anyway I walked down the street and stopped at JCpenneys to check out he newest shoes an such but it was all way to pricey! for some reason, shopping made me feel better. as I was looking in the window I saw my friends jade, asia, and aspen... they were the best. the always new what to say and we all loved One Direction! I walked over to asia and stood behind her quietly and SMACK!!!!!I smacked my hands on her ears and she started shaking like she was having a sesiure. ( don't think I spelled that right) I started to laugh as I saw jade almost dying on the floor. we all walked down he street talking about he latest deets on eachothers bfs.

ASIA'S POV

SMACK! god I hate when sarah fucking does that... it always is hilarious to see jade almost die on the floor thow, so I started to "sesiure shake" as we all call it. I did that untill started to get annoyed but the laughs and the stares that the by passers were giving me. as we started walking sarah started talking about how Brandon was cheating on her.... again and I felt bad so I decided to change the topic. I had two tickets to the One Direction concert and I knew she was the only person in our "group" that didn't have a ticket. I said that I had to go and then everybody else just left without saying anything so I stayed with sarah and told her about the tickets.

SARAH'S POV

asia said she wanted to talk to me and I had assume that it was another pep talk about how I was to good for him and stuff... but actually this wasn't. I felt her grab my shoulder and I looked over and she had the stupidest look on her face. I acctually wanted to hear what she had to say for once. she whispered in my ear " I have my one direction tickets....... and I have one for you!!!!!!!" I started to have a huge spazzz/scream attack! she covered my mouth with her hands, " don't freak but they also have a signing before the concert an we get to go!!!" I was litterely crying in the middle of the sidewalk. people were beginning to stare at me but I didn't care. all I new is I got to see one direction and that made me happy!

ASIA'S POV

I knew sarah would freak out but not this much.... she was hugging me and saying she loved me and crying. we kept walking until we saw someone... her tears of love and happiness soon turned to one of those "if looks could kill" kind of stares.

haha I stop u at a cliffhanger! anyway I hope u liked it! I do except constructive critisizem!